Jez

are valencia still in financial trouble or have they turned it around?

the team that finished 3rd selling one of their best young prospects to the club that finished 2nd at near market value

where have those days gone in england?

I think Valencia have said recently that their debt problems are now under control and they have actually stated that they plan to continue work on their new stadium at some point within the next year or so, so that is nice to see.

So they are going to stop selling Players?

lol.

Valencia have been unable to hold onto they're players well before they're massive debts came out. They'll forever be a stepping stone.

To sell Alba for such a paltry sum is insane imo...no doubt there are extenuating circumstances though.

Lucio released from his contract at Inter, mutual consent.

Sign him up, Sign him up, Sign him up!

Lucio used to be one of the best defenders in the world. I remember him from when Leverkusen were pretty decent. How old is he now, about 34? Off home to finish his career in Brazil or one last big deal in China, Qatar or Russia I think. I would have loved to have seen him in the Premier League 6 or 7 years ago.

Man U is trying to sign Baines and they probably will get him. Landon Donovan is reportedly going to Everton so they'll need a decent bit of money to sign him. I don't get why Manure needs another LB though. They don't really have a solid RB.