Jez

Nzobia has turned down Brum. Haha.

Couldn't be more delighted.

Sounds like he hiked up his wage demands at the 11th hour.

Sounds like something blues have been saying for the last 10 years, hopefully nzogbia's agent will come out and show them to be jokers like camoranesi's did

Ibrahimovic will be signing for Milan in the next few days, or hours. A front 3 of Ronaldinho - Ibrahimovic - Pato could be devestating IF it's used correctly. Could be a difficult one to manage though.

Ibrahimovic will be signing for Milan in the next few days, or hours. A front 3 of Ronaldinho - Ibrahimovic - Pato could be devestating IF it's used correctly. Could be a difficult one to manage though.

Geez a frontline full of egoists.

A front 3 of Ronaldinho - Ibrahimovic - Pato could be devestating
It could equally and easily be a disaster. Something tells me they won't be hugely consistent.

You can't actually rely on either Ronny or Zlat the prat. I don't know much about Pato's consistency levels. They'll need to be rock solid or AC won't be winning much domestically.

Meireiles to Liverpool 10.7 million. Broke? you must be joking

They just got £18m off Barcelona for Mascherano. So they're up a net £7.3m.

You can't actually rely on either Ronny or Zlat the prat. I don't know much about Pato's consistency levels. They'll need to be rock solid or AC won't be winning much domestically.

Actually I think Mourinho's Inter Milan team proved that you can rely on Ibra, he almost single handedly won them the league whilst Inter played a tea almost dependant on him going forward. Their tactic was roughly long ball and hope, with Stankovic being their only other threat going foward at times.

This Ronaldinho can't be relied upon, he's still ridiculously talented but he's past the world conquering peak he was at about 4 years ago and my problem would be that that front 3, however they decided to line up is that Ibra and Ronaldinho will not do the leg work that say... Eto'o used to do for Barca, they both want the ball to feet and maybe two players, so outrageously talented just won't work to it's full ability. It'll get goals, any team with that much talent would, but I suspect one player will suffer, and I think it'll be Ibrahimovic being forced to play as just a traditional CF where you miss out on alot of his game.

As for Pato, it's injuries that have been his problem.

When Pato plays, he scores.

Injuries and a party boy attitude will ruin him if he doesn't move to a club with a manger that'll not stand for it. Adriano MKII me thinks.

Erm, since when has he had anything like a party boy attitude?

Citeh lose and now I read that Liverpool want Can't Control Laughing What a day!

Eh, Villa won too, just in case you missed it :P

Thought the quoted quote had left out the name of the player Liverpool wanted but just couldn't control his laughter.