Jez

Shelvey will make someone eat their words. It might be me, but I don't think so :)

If you did, I suspect they wouldn't have been your words in the first place. ;)

Whatever happens, he'll be better served learning under Laudrup than trying to emulate Gerrards wooden legged style (without much success).

Shelvey will make someone eat their words. It might be me, but I don't think so :)

If you did, I suspect they wouldn't have been your words in the first place. ;)

Whatever happens, he'll be better served learning under Laudrup than trying to emulate Gerrards wooden legged style (without much success).

Nope, my opinion is out there in the ether. I think he's a good player and very under-rated. He has suffered at Liverpool by having Steven Gerrard ahead of him in the pecking order.

I didn't mean you'd delete your posts / opinion, just that nobody thinks they'll be proven wrong otherwise they'd change their opinion to one they think will be proven correct.

Yeah I got you. I was saying it'd be hard to 'change my opinion' with it being so well known in the first place. There are many who backtrack. I'm not one of them. If I'm wrong I'll hold my hand up.

It's probably me not being clear but I'm not saying you'd change your opinion having stood so steadfastly by it, just that nobody thinks their opinion is wrong (until proven otherwise (and some stand by it even then)).

I think I get you now. Yes everyone thinks they're right at the moment, which is why they have that opinion in the first place. Hence why one side of the coin will be eating words next season.

Kone is as good as what they have up front and if anything he offers something slightly different too, but Alcaraz is a massive step backwards for that Everton defence IMO.

Alcaraz is an improvement on JOhnny Heitinga and his injury was crucial in run-in, better signing than Kone for me,

players Everton linked with reminds me of Lawrie Sanchez at Fulham who signed a lot of his Northern Ireland players and they struggled and think Wigan players at Everton be the same

Kone is as good as what they have up front and if anything he offers something slightly different too, but Alcaraz is a massive step backwards for that Everton defence IMO.

I rate Kone, I think he is premiership quality, but I think Jelavic and Mirallas are better forwards. But yeah he does offer something different so it could be a good signing.

I rate Kone, I think he is premiership quality, but I think Jelavic and Mirallas are better forwards. But yeah he does offer something different so it could be a good signing.

Never really got the Kone hype, don't think he is that good. Mirallas is a much better player, Jelavic is a better goal scorer and I'd say Anichebe can hold the ball up better.

I think I will die of laughter if Suarez moves to Arsenal.

It does mean having to tolerate the circus that goes with him though. I can't wait to see the back of him, frankly. He's not worth the talent. Like a talented Balotelli.

Talksport is hilarious

I really do not know what holes some of the people who call in crawl out of

They are discussing Suarez to Arsenal this morning as betting has been suspended as a large amount was placed on him going there

One scouser who took the bait said "If any premiership club is interested he will cost 100 million" "if any european club wants him he's 50 mill"....