Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I prestige (been level 50 for a while now), do I lose EVERYTHING?

guns (know that)

perks (know that)

challenges (not sure)

surely you keep some of them right? lifetime challenges continue?

I am trying to work out if I prestige, can I set myself up to rank up quickly? i.e. get within one kill/match win of completing a lifetime challenge and getting 10K XP.

advice helpful

I did prestige again last night, but I think I'm going to take a step back from BOPS for the time being. It's beginning to piss me off something rotten.

All last night I lost EVERY 1 on 1. If that wasn't bad enough all of the lobbies seemed to be filled with campers running Ghost Pro. Literally proper campers, squatting down in a corner or behind a box (or in Nuke Towns case, upstairs in one of the houses aiming at the only entrance). I just kept swearing at the TV.

I also seemed to get put on the worst teams in the world. I'd break even, going say 20-16 or something. My other teammates were going 5-21, 4-17, 7-19 etc... Obviously this is turn means the other team are alive for longer periods which = me getting shot up from all angles.

Ah well, had a good run. Launch til last night. Total play time 2 days.

I had one of those nights last night where everything just went right.

I realised I needed 5 kills with scavenged grenades to get the pro-perk, and I did it on a single game of TDM on firing range. Just stayed around the workshop area and kept lobbing grandes down that metal passage way that comes out near the jeep. Also a few into the look out tower, piece of piss.

Sounds good, gotta run it by the gaffer (as the Xbox is hooked up the living room TV these days).

Oh, BTW, could you all please click the 'preferred player' or whatever it is called in my profile, seems some anti villa fans have been picking avoid :evil: and its now something like 25%

Â