Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

It's annoying me. I think I need to change the game mode I play or something, maybe just find a new weapon. Ahhh.
How much time have you played?

I sort of go through phases, play it alot for maybe 10 hours one week then barely touch it the next.

Day and a half.

Started playing Demolition.

**** love it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure B6BLOKE joined my game on saturday? I was ripping it up when i accidentally triggered my little RC car next to one of my own blokes and got booted out! This is after i had accidentally killed 2 of my own bloke!

Reminded me of the time I joined a game with you online, thought I'd give you a quick slash of the knife to say hello..... then realised we were playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch :oops: :lol:

I'll be online for a couple of hours tonight ~7-9ish

Im pretty sure B6BLOKE joined my game on saturday? I was ripping it up when i accidentally triggered my little RC car next to one of my own blokes and got booted out! This is after i had accidentally killed 2 of my own bloke!

Reminded me of the time I joined a game with you online, thought I'd give you a quick slash of the knife to say hello..... then realised we were playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch :oops: :lol:

Remember it well mate :lol: I mate try and make it on for a few hours tonight mate, see you about 7ish :thumb:

Remember it well mate :lol: I mate try and make it on for a few hours tonight mate, see you about 7ish :thumb:

Cool, Might be a touch after, just depends when little tamuff nods off (mum is out tonight).

Â