Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you already know this, but I was watching my son play zombies and he was on the map I think it's called Zombie Pentagon....It has a room with long tables in it...The kind you would see in a board meeting room.

You can jump onto the tables and the zombies can't attack you, but you have to jump down to get ammo.

He seemed to get excited after finding that out, did any of you's already know about this?

I don't know if you already know this, but I was watching my son play zombies and he was on the map I think it's called Zombie Pentagon....It has a room with long tables in it...The kind you would see in a board meeting room.

You can jump onto the tables and the zombies can't attack you, but you have to jump down to get ammo.

He seemed to get excited after finding that out, did any of you's already know about this?

Yes you have to break the two bottom pains of one window, board it up and you can jump onto it but haven't figured out how to get on the table so can you find out? :winkold:

Also in the other map if one person stands under the picture and the other looking over the bannister from above the zombies dont come near you and just walk in circles

I tried that AK74 build, but I'm hopeless at sprinting about and shooting people, so didn't fare too well.

My main build is the M16 with suppressor and ACOG sight. I love that gun, and on sniper friendly maps like WMD it comes into its own. My favourite camping spot is on WMD. You climb the big ladder to the top of that big crane gantry, drop down onto the girders in the middle, then sprint and jump onto the ledge above the door. From there you're really well hidden, and can see a good proportion of the map. I was in a team that knew what it was doing, and three of us held the crane for most of the match, and went something like 7500 - 2000.

My favourite camping spot is on WMD. You climb the big ladder to the top of that big crane gantry, drop down onto the girders in the middle, then sprint and jump onto the ledge above the door

My favourite spot is on array, especially when playing Domination. Capture points A and B and then climb to the top of the pylon. From there you can pretty much keep A and B locked down for the entire match. The only problem is running out of ammo

There's another good spot on Launch Site that I use. It's on a box next to some pipes looking into one of the control rooms. You're quite high up, and the pipes cast a shadow that means the opposition seem to just run right by you. I lob a couple of decoys into the room, and usually get a third kill with the claymore. Then just randomly pick people off as they either enter the room or come round the corner. I made a video of it on PS3, I don't know if you can do a search, but I called it Rissio. I cropped out all the boring waiting around in the middle as well!

Another good spot is the recessed flower bed outside the windows in the garage on the Villa map. You can see right into the window of the room opposite, and also have a nice protected view of the whole area around the swimming pool.

Grrrr, you're one of the pylon ****?! Went a whole game last night where I didn't manage to flush the bastards out once! :lol:

On WMD yes. With three people up there covering all open sides, it's very difficult to do anything about, as even if you get lucky with one, then one of the others will likely get you back, giving the other chance to get back up.

As I say, I'm like the fat kid at school who's shit at football, who always ended up stuck in goal. I'm crap at running about, so stay in the background picking people off as I can. For that reason I hate Nuketown!

Ah, the WMD pylon **** I've figured out. Hide round the corner near the edge of the map, chuck a decoy where that little hill is so they all creep into view and fire a LAW round up there. Funsies! Array pylon **** like Stu are a different beast though. I've got a theory on how to deal with them, but all my efforts thus far have been in vain and generally leave me with this expression on my face:

khaaaan.jpg

I need some decent setups for Hardcore game modes, any ideas boys?

M14!

Is that the single shot one Milf? What perks are best for hardcore modes?

Ghost is a must, the second perk is up to you really. Third depends on your style, if you're going to move around a bit use hacker because people love their claymores on hardcore. If not, probably use ninja, the other 3rd perks are crap.

If you want to use an automatic weapon well it really is up to you, they're all very similar. The Famas and the AUG are basically the same gun, but the AUG can struggle at ranges, the Enfield is a great gun too.

As for the pylon on Array, just pick them off from an area not in there direct line of sight, they have a pretty huge area to view, and the people that go up there are usually bad players with tunnel vision, so killing them isn't that difficult. If that doesn't work, stick to the other side of the map as everybody seems to go that way anyway.

For now, every single time you start Array on the bottom of the hill go up as far as the first concrete barrier and throw a grenade just past the car. It's an almost guaranteed first blood, with a chance of getting another 2 or 3. There is a similar spot on Firing Range too that works either side.

All the leaderboards have been reset btw.

I don't seem to have a problem with snipers on the pylon. You know they're up there, whereas they've got to watch out for half of the map I use the thermal image scope on that map, so you can spot them up there pretty easily.

Â