Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly the last COD game i will buy. Its getting traded in as soon as i finish single player aswell. Just awfull.

I may have been a little hasty with my criticism of the game, as im now of the belief that this is the best online shooter EVER!

:lol:

Genius! :lol:

The pro version of perks are a little tricky to unlock the challenges really are challenging in certian cases for example destroy a enemy sentry gun for Ghost pro welp ive never seen one and im lvl 35 now.

Are you using Hacker? You can see equipment across the map with it. If there just hasn't been a sentry gun in your game you've been unlucky as I've seen quite a few as they are pretty powerful in this game.

Also took great pleasure in the emblem creator...i made a giant cock with ginger bollocks. Knowing that pops up (no pun intended) everytime i shoot someone just puts a smile on my face.

I've hardly played this since I bought it. I assume 95% of the emblems created are either cocks or swastikas?

The pro version of perks are a little tricky to unlock the challenges really are challenging in certian cases for example destroy a enemy sentry gun for Ghost pro welp ive never seen one and im lvl 35 now.

Are you using Hacker? You can see equipment across the map with it. If there just hasn't been a sentry gun in your game you've been unlucky as I've seen quite a few as they are pretty powerful in this game.

I use marathon but never thought of using hack to spot one

What are your thoughts on Nuketown??

I seem to be the only person that doesnt like it, never do well on it, its like there is a mental block when ever it comes up.

Rust wasnt so bad on MW2 as it hardly came up but this map is regular and whenever it does everybody votes to play it again!!

I seem to be the only person that doesnt like it, never do well on it, its like there is a mental block when ever it comes up.

Rust wasnt so bad on MW2 as it hardly came up but this map is regular and whenever it does everybody votes to play it again!!

I dont mind it but i got stuck on it for 4 games in a row the other day! Think you should only be able to play one map twice in a row then the option to vote for it is taken away.

I hate it. Most people I know I hate it. It's bollocks, they spawn all over you and there is no way to do consistently good on it.

Don't like the voting system. Should just be random.

And is there anyway in which you can just view your KD that is from all game modes all together?

yeah voting is crap.

Go on your playercard, go to combat record then weapons.

I've got over 5k kills already :shock:

I really enjoy playing it. Though I agree its very inconsistent with how you do game after game. But I have a knack for it apparently. I am not a fan of Jungle personally

I really enjoy playing it. Though I agree its very inconsistent with how you do game after game. But I have a knack for it apparently. I am not a fan of Jungle personally

I cant get on with either. I also dont enjoy Zombies like i did on WaW, not sure what it is but i doesnt feel the same.

Â