Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

I wonder if I can rock the fanny-pack like this badboy

9l5lryA.jpg

"Fanny" means something quite different in British English than it does in American English and trust me, that guy cannot possibly have a fanny. 

I wonder if I can rock the fanny-pack like this badboy

9l5lryA.jpg

"Fanny" means something quite different in British English than it does in American English and trust me, that guy cannot possibly have a fanny. 

Oh I know :) Thats why I like using the american wording

• Like 1

Well I'd only need the very large screen it during the October to April months. Which means I'll have a coat pocket for it.

Still switching sim to a pocketable sized phone is an irritant.

Sony do a little Bluetooth Receiver which you can use as a little mobile to answer calls etc on the Ultra, and it looked like it worked quite well.

Oh my god. All access is unreal. How have I not had this since it came out??

The UI is close to perfection. So clean and simple. I've found so much music u didn't know existed already. £7.99 a month. Absolute steal.

On Chromecast I'm trying to get one for near £40 but keep getting outbid on ebay.

You play music from the same place (both from a browser on a PC, or the Android app), but instead of just playing your own music that you upload, it allows you to stream music you don't own. It's essentially Google's version of Spotify, but I find the radio feature (you start a radio based on any artist/song, and it plays similar songs) much better than Spotify's implementation.

• Like 1

Â