The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

"Look Punk, new guy in charge, it's all different!" and Punk is basically saying "yeah right, same shit different guy".

I'd heard that Punk was leaving because he was fed up with all the travelling and the effect it was having on his family life?

Anyway great story and epic MITB PPV well worth the money for a change! The Rock and Taker must be starting to come back into the shows soon to give a run up to the Wrestlemania.

HHH to take on the Taker again?? Finish off both their careers?

I think CM Punk's starting to become my new favourite wrestler after Triple H. Everything he's doing at the moment keeps me on the edge of my seat. How he talks and how he wrestles, just phenomenal.

CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK

is there anyway of watching money in the bank now? I cancelled my sky sports when football finished and wrestling was pretty pool. as soon as i cancelled its become awesome? Would really like to see the ppv, any ideas?

Any TNA fans here? I prefer it to WWE, better wrestlers, far more entertaining.

What Hogso said, 'tis a bit of a joke now. Used to be great when you had AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels et al flying about the place.

TNA, sorry... 'IMPACT' Wrestling is shit!

@villaajax, fair enough it's your opinion BUT how on earth you can say they have better wrestlers than WWE I will never know! The majority are just cast offs or has beens that Vince didn't want anymore! The whole company is a complete shambles from top to bottom. It's like watching a really poor WCW Nitro.

Sting, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Doug Williams, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, Brian Kendrick.

Even the women's division is actually worth watching with Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Mickie James, Tara, ODB, Madison Rayne.

Taz and Mike Tenay > Michael Cole and Josh Matthews

TNA, sorry... 'IMPACT' Wrestling is shit!

@villaajax, fair enough it's your opinion BUT how on earth you can say they have better wrestlers than WWE I will never know! The majority are just cast offs or has beens that Vince didn't want anymore! The whole company is a complete shambles from top to bottom. It's like watching a really poor WCW Nitro.

See, for me it's the other way round. Always thought TNA had the far better roster (well, they used to anyways) but the shows themselves are all over the place. It's like it's been morphed into a parody of all the worst parts of WWE.

WWE does have some great wrestlers... CM Punk, Undertaker (if he still counts, wrestling once per year), Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Alberto Del Rio.

As for women - Natalya, Beth Phoenix

And Jerry Lawler

TNA is awful.

WWE are getting in the Kings of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero) so their roster is just getting better.

If they can get Sara Del Rey in as well for the womens division then I might have to start thinking that is improving as well (goldust has taken over as producer of that division, so we should see a change of direction there and maybe the Diva's matches won't be just a piss break).

Sting, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Doug Williams, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, Brian Kendrick.

Even the women's division is actually worth watching with Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Mickie James, Tara, ODB, Madison Rayne.

Taz and Mike Tenay > Michael Cole and Josh Matthews

Christopher Daniels is quite possibly the most talented wrestler in IMPACT. Personally I think AJ Styles is VERY overrated. To put him on the same level as people like CM Punk or Randy Orton would be laughable. I'm not saying that's what you're doing but in my opinion AJ would be a mid carder at best in WWE. He wrestled a few 'dark' matches for WWE years ago but they deemed him not good enough and therefore never signed him. I've just never got the 'buzz' surrounding him!

IMPACT is just a poor mans version of what WCW was 10-15 years ago. Vince Russo is the head of creative... says it all for me! One of the reasons WWE can be stale at times is due to lack of competition. If IMPACT were more of a threat then it would force WWE to raise the bar even further but with no real competition they can cruise along in 2nd gear and still blow IMPACT completely out of the water.

I think Christopher Daniels and Samoa Joe would do very well in WWE, they are very good (or at least were when i watched tna over 3 years ago), i always thought AJ a was level below those two but still very good.

Â