The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Fell asleep :( but thanks for the relevant info prior to it guys :thumb:

I have caught up this morning and have a few thoughts on it.

A lot of things right:

Bryan

Taker losing

Shield

Cesaro

A few major things wrong:

Cena winning clean

Who Taker lost too

Overall not bad but could have been one of the best WM's if Taker had put over someone deserving and if Cena had won in another way or if Wyatt had got him to win dirty then both characters could still have come off strong instead of "Lolz sUperCenA!

It was one of the best ever WM's imo.  Probably top 5.  You're right on Cena and Taker tho.  I suppose they got the shock factor because no one expected him to put over Brock.  WWE built up Cena so that the fans would care about his legacy and be emotionally invested in the match.  In actuality the fans were totally behind Wyatt and he even had the whole crowd singing 'he's got the whole world in his hands'.  Wyatt is legit, no doubt about it.  He was fantastic.

Apparently Brock changed the outcome of the match, I can't see that being the case myself but I do find something odd about it

It was one of the best ever WM's imo.  Probably top 5.  You're right on Cena and Taker tho.  I suppose they got the shock factor because no one expected him to put over Brock.  WWE built up Cena so that the fans would care about his legacy and be emotionally invested in the match.  In actuality the fans were totally behind Wyatt and he even had the whole crowd singing 'he's got the whole world in his hands'.  Wyatt is legit, no doubt about it.  He was fantastic.

Yeah that Wyatt guy is a real throwback IMO

Just read that only Brock, Taker, Vince and Triple H knew that Brock was going to win.  It was Takers choice to do that way.  It now should set up Sting v Taker next year.  I imagine Taker will come out on Raw tonight to retire and Sting will come out to challenge him.

I didn't watch it.

But Taker has a decent history of putting over talent in a big way (I think both Foley and The Rock mention it in their books), so it would be no surprise to me if it was all his idea, or at least if he was fully compliant in it.

This is the only match I'll be looking up and watching from WM.

I didn't watch it.

But Taker has a decent history of putting over talent in a big way (I think both Foley and The Rock mention it in their books), so it would be no surprise to me if it was all his idea, or at least if he was fully compliant in it.

This is the only match I'll be looking up and watching from WM.

The main event was brilliant.  The whole story was great from the Triple H match to the end scenes. 

Sting is quoted at WrestleCon the other day as saying he has a new favourite number, '31'.

A debut on Raw tonight is being flung around an awful lot on Twitter, we'll see I guess, would be cool though!

Having Brock beat Undertaker just makes no sense. Brock is a part timer so how does this really benefit him? And if Sting now comes in to feud with the Undertaker, it really takes a lot away from their match ay WM31. If Sting wins that's 21-2, not the huge, big pay-off win that the fans want to see, because this year's blip has taken that shock factor away from it. Absolutely terrible decision.

Â