New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive gave up on waiting for the new shirt. Found this website which is excellent, it even sells the 3rd shirt which we had in moscow.

www.villakit.com

enjoy!

Anybody purchased off here, looks like some bargains.

Ive gave up on waiting for the new shirt. Found this website which is excellent, it even sells the 3rd shirt which we had in moscow.

www.villakit.com

enjoy!

I have purchased a "Bubble jacket" (Bench jacket worn by the staff) from here and it cost £15. (You can't buy these in the shop as they were player issue only) Fantastic Bargain. I found him through ebay and about to place my next order!!!

www.villakit.com

enjoy!

I have purchased a "Bubble jacket" (Bench jacket worn by the staff) from here and it cost £15. (You can't buy these in the shop as they were player issue only) Fantastic Bargain. I found him through ebay and about to place my next order!!!

Wow, how did they get hold of all that?

www.villakit.com

enjoy!

Are they real?

yeah, theyre player issue though, so much smaller sizes than the regular ones. so be careful if youre a bigger bloke

im a l/xl in regular these days, but a 2xl player issue fits perfectly

The problem with boycotting it is that it's punishing the club as well when it's not their fault.

boycott the jersey, buy the training kit instead

Nike manufacture both the jersey and the training kit and Aston Villa sell both of them. No point. :lol:

The problem with boycotting it is that it's punishing the club as well when it's not their fault.

boycott the jersey, buy the training kit instead

Nike manufacture both the jersey and the training kit and Aston Villa sell both of them. No point. :lol:

plenty of point. simply dont buy the product nike made the balls of

buy the one they didnt **** up instead. nike will lose money on the production of the jersey, even more than they would already have lost for having to scrap an entire batch of them, but the training kit sells instead meaning the club doesnt lose potential income

Â