New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

I'm pretty sure in the champions league if 2 teams play each other they can't both have the same sponsor. i seem to remember Liverpool playing Marseille (possibly) and one of them not having a sponsor.

Not that we have to worry about that.

Marsielle have never been sponsored by Carslberg as far as im aware. The issue was that alcohol and cigarette sponsors are banned in some European countries, hence the blank shirt.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is good, we have kept the traditional blue sleeves but added something different with the checks.

I think there is less blue than previous kist as the collar is not blue and unlie previous seasons the blue stops at the arms.

Hmmm, you're right it wasn't marseille because of course you can't advertise beer in France.

I'm still sure they played a team sponsired by carlsberg though and one of them had to take it off.

Hmmm, you're right it wasn't marseille because of course you can't advertise beer in France.

I'm still sure they played a team sponsired by carlsberg though and one of them had to take it off.

Teams that Carslberg sponsor: F.C. Copenhagen, Havant and Waterlooville, Odense Boldklub, Pirin Blagoevgrad. I doubt it is any of those, maybe a team who were previously sponsored by Carlsberg?

When Arsenal played someone else who was sponsored by Emirates in the Champions League a couple of seasons ago, one tem wore 'Fly Emirates' and the other wore 'Dubai' or something similar.

That may well be what I was thinking of.

Don't like the checks or the new sponsor's logo. Worst shirt for a while IMO.

I agree totally. It's good that they've tried to freshen things up after the last two kits were a bit similar, but this is just horrible. I hope the away kit is better, I liked the last couple. That sponsor logo though....who at FxPro was given the job of coming up with a slogan, a 15 year old work experience kid?

Â