New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foreign exchange broker targeting brand awareness through football terraces, right.

Those corporate boxes hardly do you that 80/20.

There's so many "leading" brokers these days, it's surely an show off.

Yet you're not totally wrong, yeah it'll do your brand what it did to red32 what ever that is, but you could ask why from football shirt?

Whatever reason, i don't mind, as long as they stay in business while under contract with us. It just sound so predictable bad.

Foreign exchange broker targeting brand awareness through football terraces, right.

Those corporate boxes hardly do you that 80/20.

There's so many "leading" brokers these days, it's surely an show off.

Yet you're not totally wrong, yeah it'll do your brand what it did to red32 what ever that is, but you could ask why from football shirt?

Whatever reason, i don't mind, as long as they stay in business while under contract with us. It just sound so predictable bad.

I really don't think a Foreign Exchange Broker has spent millions of pounds to "show off" by sponsoring Aston Villa.

Yes it'll do to their brand what it did to 32Red, get it "out there". It doesn't matter if their target customer isn't the bog standard football fan, it'll still raise the awareness of the brand.

Just sen the new home top. They have a massive version of it on the side of the Sympthony Hall/ICC. Seems a bit Hummelesque to me. Not sure if I like it.

But the one positive is the sponsor is in white. Not seen the away kit I'm hoping its a different style.

Just sen the new home top. They have a massive version of it on the side of the Sympthony Hall/ICC. Seems a bit Hummelesque to me. Not sure if I like it.

But the one positive is the sponsor is in white. Not seen the away kit I'm hoping its a different style.

No picture from your phone?

Â