New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa shirts must have blue sleeves coz we are Aston Villa - very simple !.

You can doss around with the away shirt all you want, but home shirt, Claret and Blue

I honestly cannot believe there are Villa fans out there than dont think this.

On the new shirt. Have you noticed how many of the WC shirts are skin tight !. I bloody hope to god ours isn't, I ain't got the best of bodies, I've got the lumps but in the wrong places.

Can you imagine how some would look ! :lol:

Ha, I'd personally like to have a tighter one myself ...shirt that is :), but you're right it would lead to some pretty awful sights up at VP lol

Seriously though, I wounder how it would effect shirt sales.

thanks imarsha, that is spot on, what ive wanted to see for ages, i might be going temporarily insane but i reckon its better with the tagline.

hope its exactly like this, only with the villa redder darker claret.

thanks imarsha, that is spot on, what ive wanted to see for ages, i might be going temporarily insane but i reckon its better with the tagline.

I think this shows it doesnt make a difference if the tag line was there or not, I think both look excellent, and at first couldnt tell what the difference between them was.

The claret is so hard to do on photoshop. I must of tried 10 different colours but that look the closest

So the shirt is revealed on the 15th july? Does it go on sale the same day? I go away on the 17th and would love to have it to take away with me.

I very much doubt it, although it would be nice if it was available that day. I think it is just showing the kit though and it will probably be available that day for pre-order (or near that time).

I took the liberty of making the pink a bit more like Villa's claret, hope you don't mind. The kit looks awesome IMO!:D

Untitled-1.jpg

Nice but the guy on arseanal-mania who saw it (worsk for JD sports) said that there is no blue strip but under the arms it is blue and has checks down ala my mock ups a few pages back, now whether that is shades of the blue or claret and blue who knows, but that is what he says, and he was bang on about the manure kit.

Get rid of the blue strip down the kit and pop the checks down the side and the claret thing on the arms (as it seems these are reserved to Nike national kits) I reckon that's pretty much sorted as the kit. But with blue socks.

I took the liberty of making the pink a bit more like Villa's claret, hope you don't mind. The kit looks awesome IMO!:D

Untitled-1.jpg

What is the RGB for that claret colour.

Looking at this pic. it is hard to see a claret design down the side unless it has very small checks as the blue you can see looks like a strip.

Untitled-1.jpg

What is the RGB for that claret colour.

Looking at this pic. it is hard to see a claret design down the side unless it has very small checks as the blue you can see looks like a strip.

R:133

G:0

B:41

Â