Are you excited about the next trip to Wembley?

barry'sboots

Are you excited about Chelsea vs Villa in the FA Cup?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about Chelsea vs Villa in the FA Cup?

• Yes, can't wait.
    • Going but not that excited about it.
    • Not going.

We waited 10 years to get to Wembley again. It was my dream to take my son there to watch Villa. He begged me to take him to the new wembley. I stead fastly rufused telling him that his 1st experience of Wembley had to be watching the Villa.

Thankfully that wish came true in the Carling Cup and now we are set to go again. Even though I totally disapprove of semi finals being held at Wembley, I'm taking my son there to watch Villa again.

Now it doesn't get much better than that, The dream now is for him to see us win there

HELL YES I'm excited

I am not going to semi final either due to it being played on 5pm on Saturday night, as I already bought ticket for big salsa event in the night at 7.30pm in Coventry.

That's possibly the most unexpected sentence I've ever read on here. :winkold:

I'm not going because I struggle to afford to get to home games at the moment and I completely disagree with the inept profiteering of the New Wembley project.

Am I excited about going to see Villa play in the Semi Final in the FA at Wembley, then no, but I wouldn't be if it was at the Emirates or OT. It is the semi-final of the FA Cup which could take us to the final, so i am excited about the semi but its venue doesn't matter other than its a shite place to get to.

I wasn't that bothered before but all the crap going round since saturday im now buzzing my tits off, I secured my two tkts today and there's no way in hell Chelsea will be allowed to walk all over us again, this is the biggest match for years and I can't wait now. bring on the chavs

I'm struggling for the movivation and excitement at the moment, but a good result against Bolton could well sort that, I've got my ticket, i'll definitely go, no doubt about it. Just need to dig deep to find that 'we're going to win' feeling, which i'm sure is in there somewhere.

Villa + FA Cup Semi final = effing magic

I know Wembley is a bloody pain in the arse but surely that makes very little difference. For me they could play it anywhere they liked and i'd still be excited. Surely the fact that its the semi final of the FA Cup far outways any negatives.

The only reason I can understand anybody not wanting to go would purely be financial. Anybody else, you could talk to me until you were blue in the face but I would never understand your reasons for not being excited or even worse not going at all.

I want us to win, obviously, but it would just be so crushing to lose both Finals. The CC Final was a great day out though, regardless of the game, so I'm sure this will be the same. In a way it'll be more enjoyable because if we do lose at least it's not the Final.

Would be great to get revenge on them though, I'm sure the players will be feeling the same way even if they won't admit it.