Red Dead Redemption

PompeyVillan

I have found myself shooting like a quickscoper in MW2. If I have multiple enemies I wont stay aimed in, Ill press L2 then R2 a split second later. Once the shot has been fired I'll let go of the buttons and repeat until everybody is dead. The auto aim snaps to the target if you are close enough and it seems to have been effective so far.

I just make sure I'm well stocked on snake oil, chewin' tobacco and the odd bit of moonshine and dead eye level 3 **** to death.

Disarms and headshots 24/7 mo'fo.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just linked the game to my Rockstar Social Club account, its cool how you can do it in game. I now have some extra missions and a rather sharp suit to wear. The suit means I can play high stakes poker games too. :D

Couple of hours in, not thrilled to be honest, feels a bit too slow so far. Hoping it picks up a bit soon.
The story missions do. I wasn't all that impressed by the main missions initially, they get much better later on.

I take it you can you still carry on playing once you've completed the single player story? I'm nearly done, but want to be able to do some of the challenges, missions for strangers, bounties etc.

Yes, you can.

I'm still having error messages whenever I attempt to connect to free roam online, which bugs me alot since the multiplayer mode was one of the main selling points of the game. Single player is good, though, although again it's frustrated me at times as I lost a hell of a lot of data from it for some reason and has to re-do seven or eight missions.

Potential spoiler, but helpful:

I'd advise making a second save when you start doing missions on your ranch, leave one save game at the ranch and finish the game with the other

Potential spoiler, but helpful:

I'd advise making a second save when you start doing missions on your ranch, leave one save game at the ranch and finish the game with the other

I'd recommend this too.

Edit: Ignore!

Finished the main story, very good :)

Really like the dead eye shooting, wonder whether they'll put that in the next GTA title, which apparently could be revealed at E3 next month.

This game is great. Wish it would autosave a bit more often though.

I just captured a bounty, my first one in fact, on the way back to town I had lots of guys chasing and shooting me. As I jump off my horse to gun 'em down I run into a random piece of fence, which rolls me over, half killing me leaving me lying on the floor to be finished off. Bastards, I took 30 minutes meticulously planning that, how I have to do it again!

It's not easy it is.

You can save whenever you want with the camp site.

And in addition to this, if you own a horse deed or two, you can use one which will save the game without moving time forward 6 hours like the campsite does.

You will almost certainly have a better idea of what is going on at E3 if you sit reading Neogaf for those three days than you will by actually attending the event.

Cheers Nays. Still haven't had much of a proper go. I've replaced my controller, but then some inlaws turned up for the weekend, and Sunday I was on a yacht on the Irish Sea being chucked around in a force 6 wind for 9 hours. :puke:

Â