The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

Yes that's your problem. You need to add a home of your own. Don't know if there's a quicker way than this but, go to places and click check in. Then click on the box to add a new place. Typ ine "Home" and it will bring up a list of places called "Home".

At the bottom of the list it will either say "More Nearby Places" or "Add 'Home'". If it says Add home just click that, type in whatever name you want for it etc and you're done.

If it says "more nearby places", just keep clicking it until it changes to "Add'Home'"

Yes that's your problem. You need to add a home of your own. Don't know if there's a quicker way than this but, go to places and click check in. Then click on the box to add a new place. Typ ine "Home" and it will bring up a list of places called "Home".

At the bottom of the list it will either say "More Nearby Places" or "Add 'Home'". If it says Add home just click that, type in whatever name you want for it etc and you're done.

If it says "more nearby places", just keep clicking it until it changes to "Add'Home'"

Cheers Not called Steve!! Top bombing!

You know what I mean. No matter if android phones were free, never ran out of batteries, could grant wishes. Loads of people, mainly women would still want an iphone simply because it is an iphone.

Conversely, I bet there's a hell of a lot of people who just have Android phones because they're NOT iPhones. The people who have this hatred for Apple (not you by the way...necessarily) love having an android because it's the "enemy" of Apple at the moment.

Indeed. What we have here is an example of freedom of choice!

iPhones are very very very good smartphones. Some people who use Android seem to have forgotten this.

This.

According to CV the iphone is useless for the internet. I read a review the other day doing a speedtest of the Galaxy s and IP4 and there was about a second difference in the load times.

I think I will go and kill myself now, how did I make such a fatal error?

Stubbo we should form some kind of support group on here for us all who have been so stupid as to buy an Apple Handset.

Gingerlad you can buy an app for 59p called Ringtone Designer and make ringtones from any music track you have on your iphone.

Does anyone use facebook 'places' it doesnt seem acurate enough, for instance when I put im at home it has the pin about a mile away and if I click on the map the blue dot is acutally in the right place....

Strange.

Facebook places in the UK is extremely buggy, and if you're indoors it's probably not going to get a good fix. Try moving closer to a window ;)

But what I dont understand is when i click on the little map it provides the 'blue' icon is bang on, but the 'red' pin pin type isnt.....?

I dont use it so not sure, but I think the red pin locates the nearest "point of interest". Is there a + icon when you look at the map? That way you can create a POI called "home"?

Stubbo we should form some kind of support group on here for us all who have been so stupid as to buy an Apple Handset.

Gingerlad you can buy an app for 59p called Ringtone Designer and make ringtones from any music track you have on your iphone.

I just downloaded an m4r converter, do it on pc then transfer to iTunes. Cheers though!

Does anyone use facebook 'places' it doesnt seem acurate enough, for instance when I put im at home it has the pin about a mile away and if I click on the map the blue dot is acutally in the right place....

Strange.

Facebook places in the UK is extremely buggy, and if you're indoors it's probably not going to get a good fix. Try moving closer to a window ;)

But what I dont understand is when i click on the little map it provides the 'blue' icon is bang on, but the 'red' pin pin type isnt.....?

I dont use it so not sure, but I think the red pin locates the nearest "point of interest". Is there a + icon when you look at the map? That way you can create a POI called "home"?

go it sorted now mate, I didnt realse you had to 'add' your own place before it would register. Yes im stupid. But i took alot of beatings as a kid.

Just downloaded the full version of Angry Birds.

See you in a week or two, losers!

Played it yet? I think it's shite. I deleted it after 20 minutes.

This.

aRE THERE ANY DECENT PLATFORM GAMES FOR THE IPHONE? i'VE BEEN GAGGING TO PLAY ONE RECENTLY BUT THE ONLY ONE I FOUND WAS SOME BELOW PAR EFFORT SET IN A TOY SHOP WHERE YOU HAD TO PAY SHIT LOADS FOR EXTRA LEVELS.

I downloaded the sleep talk recorder app yesterday and tested it out last night to see if it works and settle a debate between me and my missus as she claims I talk a lot in my sleep which I never believed... unfortunately for me it picked up on me saying my ex's name in my sleep - lets just say it didn't go down too well with my missus when we played it back :lol:

Â