The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

I can't find it for free Tone

under Top free Apps ..currently at number 7

only thing i would say is that when i tried it out on the way home even though it had the unmade road I live down as a right turn on the map it then told me to turn left for some reason :confused:

luckily I don't need it for my car but it looks quite handy for walking about with

Found it. I think it's an open source thing like scrobber (sp) is.. didn't get on with that one. The idea is good though, just needs people to do it correctly then we're laughing. And not lost :)

I have found a couple of major glitches with Navfree. No matter what road you are on it displays the speed limit in the bottom left hand corner as 20MPH.

Postcodes - When you start to enter a postcode its fine for the first 3 digits then when you put the 4th digit in it says cannot be found or something similar.

Hopefully they'll iron the glitches out :) For free it's pretty darn good though

I have to say, new update for Angry Birds, very impressed with the updates!

Got Need For Speed Undercover last night for 59p, pretty good arcade racer with video sequences to keep the story flowing. There are quite a few EA games on for 59p as well.

Have to agree, angry birds is a fantastically addictive game.

Not played anything more addictive for years..... killed a lot of hours in the sun playing this. Giselle offers her thanks to blandy and Aston..... :twisted:

So anyway rather than reading all 100+ pages I was wondering what apps / games after Angry Birds were recommended (for a Touch for me).

Â