Disappointed in Carew

Poise

Would you sell Carew in the summer?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sell Carew in the summer?

• Yes
    • No

I hate to be negative at what is such a good time for our club, but is anybody else very disappointed in Carew this season?

He's really let us down in my eyes . . . If he could play half as good as he can, then I think we would be comfortably 4th. For me he scored one goal worth talking about this season, and that was the winner against Stoke.

Gabby gets stick, but look at all the winners and good performances he has put in so far this season.

Carew seems to get away with murder with our fans. He could shag all our wives/girlfriends and we would still **** love him!

He's even making Heskey look good at the moment.

If we can get any sort of money for him this summer, I think we should. Hopefully Fenerbache haven't been watching him and are still interested. Maybe get £2m or so for him in the summer and put that towards getting someone who is fit and looks like they want to score goals and get stuck in! Cos at the moment, Carew just ain't doing it for me!

If he doesn't pick his form up till the end of the season then we should sell both Carew and Heskey IMO

Get Carlton Cole in!

Actually, we should sell Heskey and if not Heskey, then sell Carew and get Carlton Cole in.

Our forwards would then be...

Cole, Agbonlahor, Carew and Delfouneso with Weimann coming through the ranks

That would be good enough for me

well i voted yes...but thinking about in unsure!

he shouldnt be our 1st or second striker if we are trying to push on for CL and eventually challenge for the title!

hes better than heskey and played well against Palace

so bring in a quality striker and i think Carew and the fonz as back up to this new striker and gabby wouldnt be bad.

so i would offload heskey first and if we can bring 2 strikers in offload carew aswell

Time to offload both Heskey and Carew in the summer. They are no longer good enough to take us where we want to go. I would also add Sidwell, Petrov, Harewood, Osbourne and Petrov to that little list.

I would also add Petrov, Petrov and Petrov.

:winkold:

Time to offload both Heskey and Carew in the summer. They are no longer good enough to take us where we want to go. I would also add Sidwell, Petrov, Harewood, Osbourne and Petrov to that little list.

Thats just ridiculous

I'd still rather sell Heskey over Carew. Heskey is performing better at the moment, but Carew is capable of much much more than Heskey.

I'd sell Heskey, replce him with a much better striker if possible, and leave our strikers as Carew/New striker and Gabby/Fonz

Thats just ridiculous

I forgot, any form of fun on this website isn't allowed. Even the slightest bit.

Time to offload both Heskey and Carew in the summer. They are no longer good enough to take us where we want to go. I would also add Sidwell, Petrov, Harewood and Osbourne to that little list.

Now fixed, thanks :oops:

Thats just ridiculous

I forgot, any form of fun on this website isn't allowed. Even the slightest bit.

The opinion of petrov being offloaded is ridiculous, not you pointing out that he had made a typo

Â