The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Just now, West said:

The only interesting thing in this fight is to establish whether Price has magically found some heart to take the fight to an opponent. If he hasn't this will get ugly very quickly. 

Yeah i think.price is getting koed tbh

It will be interesting to see what the drop in weight will do for AJ.

I'm expecting him to be alot more athletic but will the explosive power still be there.

David Price really isn't worth mentioning, the bloke has always had massive stamina issues i expect him to be blowing out his arse after round five again.

Edited by AshVilla

Parker can box off the back foot quite well, I think he'll do that, try to make it go late, before taking risk and opening up, the theory being Joshua will be tired.

Joshua btw, my hunch is that he's the biggest drugs cheat in the sport of boxing, so clearly roided.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Parker can box off the back foot quite well, I think he'll do that, try to make it go late, before taking risk and opening up, the theory being Joshua will be tired.

Joshua btw, my hunch is that he's the biggest drugs cheat in the sport of boxing, so clearly roided.

Dillian Whyte thinks so too

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

HGH gut, massive oscillations in weight at a low body fat, not submitted to WADA 24/7 testing, I think it's very, very, very likely.

No one ever seems to want to talk about this, I know he's the media darling and he's the poster boy for boxing but there are certainly questions to be asked

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

HGH gut, massive oscillations in weight at a low body fat, not submitted to WADA 24/7 testing, I think it's very, very, very likely.

Would he not be subject to random drug testing though?

Just now, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

It is not cricket, the general public don't care about doping and steroid use.

I think they do... when it is discovered. If Joshua were to ever be found out (I doubt he will as his 'team' have so much more resources than any doping authority) it would  go some way to destroying his career IMO.

Honestly, David Price has had so many brutal knockouts I'm not sure he should be sanctioned for this fight, I'm fairly convinced Povetkin (who looks in awful shape I must say) will destroy him with his first meaningful combination. 

Â