The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

2 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

Anyway to take this back on topic as much as I hate this influencer boxing I will be watching the two main fights. You’ll be lucky to see anything resembling proper boxing but sometimes just watching two blokes have a scrap is entertainment enough.

I actually don’t mind KSI generally and you have to give him credit for what’s he’s achieved for himself but the way he’s going on you would think he was a veteran boxer with a 30-0 record😂. I really hope he gets a humbling tonight like Jake Paul got.

Tommy Fury is awful, despite having a world champion brother and the best of the best in his corner he still manages to box like an amateur with no engine.

I’m sure a proper boxer would take out all these youtubers one after the other in 1 12 round fight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Tommy Fury is awful, despite having a world champion brother and the best of the best in his corner he still manages to box like an amateur with no engine.

I’m sure a proper boxer would take out all these youtubers one after the other in 1 12 round fight.

It's the repetitive cringeworthy comments like, "I'm from a fighting family," "you're gonna get sparked out," that I find nauseating. I'm not remotely interested in watching it, tbh. Although I was thinking of having a couple of quid on Fury to win in 3 rounds, but maybe not. 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I honestly believe he is totally unaware that he's become a laughing stock. 

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I honestly believe he is totally unaware that he's become a laughing stock. 

He’s absolutely raking it in, fighting people who aren’t even boxer’s because of the family name made famous by his brother.

He’s the luckiest man alive. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

Now kids are aspiring to be Tiktockers where people are just pratting about or causing a nuisance to become famous.

Its a law of diminishing returns and it’s hard to see how the bar could go any lower than what it currently is. 

Attractive women can get famous by dancing around in their underwear on TikTok. From the hundreds of hours research I did watching them, I can safely say they have no talent. 

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Attractive women can get famous by dancing around in their underwear on TikTok. From the hundreds of hours research I did watching them, I can safely say they have no talent. 

I like the blonde piece who has a pug dog to stop over who is a vegetarian. Like = obsessed, blue eyes?

Â