General Chat

Stevo985

My aunt lost my degree. I know I can get another one issued, but to be fair, the one that was handed to me on the day of my graduation might have a little more sentimental value than one they decided to print out again.

Just finished a solid day of work from 9-5pm, 2 hours getting from uni to home (about 10 miles) in London rush hour, then 7pm - 10pm of some data input for my research project. £2 Bird's eye roast beef meal in the oven. Job done.

the next 2 sundays of my life are already making me nervous! feb 28 villa vs man u. and march 7 i fly to brum......well...i fly to atlanta, wait 4 hours, overnight flight to paris of all places,and THEN to brum. tbh i am most nervous about the airports. i have a HUGE fear/nightmare of being stranded with no way to contact anyone and no way for anyone to find me. also....i won't even be able to speak to my husband for that game! it'll be too much. and i will be in an irish pub surrounded by man u fans when i watch it. so that will be good times.

the next 2 sundays of my life are already making me nervous! feb 28 villa vs man u. and march 7 i fly to brum......well...i fly to atlanta, wait 4 hours, overnight flight to paris of all places,and THEN to brum. tbh i am most nervous about the airports. i have a HUGE fear/nightmare of being stranded with no way to contact anyone and no way for anyone to find me. also....i won't even be able to speak to my husband for that game! it'll be too much. and i will be in an irish pub surrounded by man u fans when i watch it. so that will be good times.
Why do airports make you feel stranded? There's always a telephone or even an internet café in some?

Not even 1/10th through researching the first journal. Been busy getting statistics and data to support the argument, and I still have 2 more journals to do. Gonna be a long, boring ass week. And then there are the joys with typing it up. **** sake.

Sooo you've gone to school to research and study something you find boring? That sounds like shit if I can be honest!

Who isn't scared of dying...Goes through my mind sometimes at night, that and my plan to escape from a mass killer coming into our home (quickly get into en-suite, lock the door and onto conservatory roof. That and also how I'd kill people loads of people and get away with it.

Got to be imaginative.

1. wtf is an en-suite?

2. conservatory? greenhouse? really? do you live in a 15 bedroom mansion? does the butler bring you breakfast in bed??

3. kill people and get away with it? you're mad. glad you don't live in the USA you'd be on CNN in no time!

God damn France has a bad rep on this site. Except for Paris the country is very nice and the people are cool.

And yeah, this is the 21st century, and not a movie called The Terminal. You'll be fine going to the UK.

And just an fyi, I don't really understand your trip? Where will you be for the final i.e. what city?? Do you know anyone in Brum? Are you going to VP for a match?

Who isn't scared of dying...Goes through my mind sometimes at night, that and my plan to escape from a mass killer coming into our home (quickly get into en-suite, lock the door and onto conservatory roof. That and also how I'd kill people loads of people and get away with it.

Got to be imaginative.

1. wtf is an en-suite?

2. conservatory? greenhouse? really? do you live in a 15 bedroom mansion? does the butler bring you breakfast in bed??

3. kill people and get away with it? you're mad. glad you don't live in the USA you'd be on CNN in no time!

Ensuite = bathroom accessed through bedroom. Private bathroom basically.

God damn France has a bad rep on this site. Except for Paris the country is very nice and the people are cool.

And yeah, this is the 21st century, and not a movie called The Terminal. You'll be fine going to the UK.

And just an fyi, I don't really understand your trip? Where will you be for the final i.e. what city?? Do you know anyone in Brum? Are you going to VP for a match?

She is my wife and I may take her to the Britannia. Should be a laugh for her first game. Her trip is to see me as I have to stay in Brum until my greencard comes through.

Aaaaaah there we go, all makes sense now! Post pics of the trip!

How long till the greencard comes through?

**** knows. Whenever the Immigration Nazis get round to it. Due to the UKs lax immigration policy, America treats Britain as a higher risk these days. Really annoys me when you consider that The US was built on immigration. I'm sick of this cold weather and need to get back to Jacksonville asap!

Â