General Chat

Stevo985

Not at all, if people want to drink, that's up to them, but when people take issue with me for not drinking, then more fool them, I got a good life, a good job, good health and good money since I packed in, I got a brand new lease of life with a beautiful young woman, I got everything I want. Those who need alcohol to get thru the evening, or god forbid, to pluck up the courage to talk to someone, well doesn't that suggest there's something slightly wrong, slightly cowardly?

Meh. About as cowardly as having to approach a girl through an internet forum I suppose

Is that what's upsetting you ED? The fact that the girl that loves Villa and WoW didn't take to you? Bless.

You really are a pointless little man, if I'd have seen Laura in 'real life' (it's that place away from your gaming monitor) we would have ended up in the same situation, whilst you sit in your dark little room playing WoW, waiting for some little fairys to come and talk to you and give you a semi.

Bore off geek.

Edit - To clarify 'real life' and to mention 'pointless'

I'll offer you both £2,000 and 20% of the PPV sales to settle this over 12 rounds. 10th April from the Aston Events Centre courtesty of Money Promotions. The 3 judges scoring from ringside will be Witton_Lane, The Wallet Inspector and Colleh. I can probably get some kind of WBA title on the line aswell. Deal?

Me>>>>Don King 8)

god forbid, to pluck up the courage to talk to someone, well doesn't that suggest there's something slightly wrong, slightly cowardly?

I'll take my title of cowardly.

Though to be honest even when on the lash I rarely try to pull so go figure.

god forbid, to pluck up the courage to talk to someone, well doesn't that suggest there's something slightly wrong, slightly cowardly?

You don't need it though mate, that's the thing, it's all in there *taps side of head*

Not at all, if people want to drink, that's up to them, but when people take issue with me for not drinking, then more fool them, I got a good life, a good job, good health and good money since I packed in, I got a brand new lease of life with a beautiful young woman, I got everything I want. Those who need alcohol to get thru the evening, or god forbid, to pluck up the courage to talk to someone, well doesn't that suggest there's something slightly wrong, slightly cowardly?

Meh. About as cowardly as having to approach a girl through an internet forum I suppose

Is that what's upsetting you ED? The fact that the girl that loves Villa and WoW didn't take to you? Bless.

You really are a pointless little man, if I'd have seen Laura in 'real life' (it's that place away from your gaming monitor) we would have ended up in the same situation, whilst you sit in your dark little room playing WoW, waiting for some little fairys to come and talk to you and give you a semi.

Bore off geek.

Edit - To clarify 'real life' and to mention 'pointless'

oooh you bit, wonderful. I think you nailed it though, I just want to be you, or maybe I just don't like veiled insults in response to what was just a point regarding exclusivity of happiness and the odd drink.

PS You can confirm with your 'geek' of a running mate (he played it twice as long as me btw) that I quit wow over 2 years ago to go travelling but keep labelling me as you will, oh mighty one :notworthy:

Don't show weakness before 'Mr I HAVE A GURLFRI3ND' for God's sake, he shall beat you down using nothing other then his new lease of life and his A level psychology books

I'm a coward. I'm confident when I've had a drink but not so to people I haven't met if I haven't had a drink and I don't drink much which is a problem.

Saying that, once I get to know someone after say 5/10 minutes, I'm fine. Just the starting bit. Although if a girl came to me and started talking, again i'd be absolutely fine.

I'm just probably scared of rejection and it isn't a "grow some balls" situation, I just think, you have it, or you don't.

If I go to the club without any drinks in me, I won't go out and dance right away, not until I've had a drink or two. What can I say? The booze helps me feel the beats and gets me body moving.

As far as women go, doesn't matter. I'll do it sober or with booze. My mood matter alot though, sometimes I am in a confident mood and if that's the case then watch out, cause I'm gunna cock block you. If I'm not in one of "my moods" then chances are I won't try after the bird if I'm sober, stoned or drunk.

Oh ED, can't we just be friends? I'm sure you're not really such a trolling cocksucker, i bet you've got a lot of really interesting hobbies, and probably lots of sparetime too. We could sit down together and read LOTR to each other? I'll have to check with my missus, oh yeah she's ok about it, how about your... Oh sorry mate. How about it then? Shall we shake hands and be friends?

Â