General Chat

Stevo985

Scare isnt the right term, they dont look fearful, just a pitiful glance, a shake of the head and then they just walk on by.

Off to Torquay and then brixham tomorrow, may have to get a cream tea!

Blackpool is the shithole of the universe.

Clearly you haven't been to Cumbernauld

Or Fall River, Massachusetts

If Fall River and Gloucester are the kids who get into a few scrapes but are generally sound, New Bedford is the one that you just know's gonna kill someone.

I've been doing the whole POF thing again lately.

Christ, I've met some right ones. You think you've met filth in your time, then you meet the woman I've been meeting. It actually makes me feel a little wrong, some of the things I'm being asked to do. I can handle the odd bit of choking, gagging, you know, pinch a nipple. But for **** sake I'm not going to cut you....

I mean I might.....

Seriously, this is one messed up world we live in and I'm slowly getting dragged in to it.

Christ, I've met some right ones. You think you've met filth in your time, then you meet the woman I've been meeting. It actually makes me feel a little wrong, some of the things I'm being asked to do. I can handle the odd bit of choking, gagging, you know, pinch a nipple. But for **** sake I'm not going to cut you....

I mean I might.....

Seriously, this is one messed up world we live in and I'm slowly getting dragged in to it.

I've been tempted by the Internet dating thing a few times but I think it's more for utilising it for a quick shag these days where as I'm after something more long term. Your stories don't help to change my view of the type of women on there either doug :lol:

I mean I might.....

I've been tempted by the Internet dating thing a few times but I think it's more for utilising it for a quick shag these days where as I'm after something more long term. Your stories don't help to change my view of the type of women on there either doug :lol:

I don't know if that's true, I've met some lovely women off there. Not found the "one" as yet but I've had a relationship of sorts from it and came close to another (long story).

These kind of women are attracted by my "alternative" profile that is set up for such things. I just didn't expect to find what I have. It's all a bit too "Fred and Rose" for my liking. But strangely as I've always said I'll do anything "once" (within the realms of the law and occasionally out) I'm drawn to it. I'm having a bit of an existential crisis today because of it.

I actually meet more nutters in real life! anyway Give POF a go, if you want I'll PM you my normal profile so you can see what's up.

Yeah everyone seems to be asking what's going to happen to the GoCompare guy.

I bet he won't die, and it'll be more annoying adverts.

Brilliant marketing though.

I think chips is their main source of food

that's why there were no seagulls before the turn of the last century

the invention of the train meant chips could be got to the coastal towns piping hot

within a decade, seagulls

then, with the invention of tarmacadum they were able to move inland and live on council shit tips and Coventry

Eh? I thought they only ate fish and stolen ice cream cones, that sort of thing.

It's the insinuation that Fish aren't meat.

I mean OK, from a completely technical standpoint you might be right. But it's such a yoghurt knitting veggie thing to say :winkold:

(note the wink, please!)

I mean OK, from a completely technical standpoint you might be right.

No, from a technical standpoint it's 100% wrong.

The definition of meat is "The flesh of an animal as food". Therefore technically, fish is most definitely meat.

From a modern linguistic standpoint you could argue that meat is limited to the flesh of mammals, but that's an artificial limitation based on usage, not on actual technical facts. Same as poultry is often excluded from the term "meat", but it's still meat.

I mean OK, from a completely technical standpoint you might be right.

No, from a technical standpoint it's 100% wrong.

The definition of meat is "The flesh of an animal as food". Therefore technically, fish is most definitely meat.

From a modern linguistic standpoint you could argue that meat is limited to the flesh of mammals, but that's an artificial limitation based on usage, not on actual technical facts. Same as poultry is often excluded from the term "meat", but it's still meat.

Fair point, I wasn't sure so I took the easy (lazy) route of not bothering to look it up.

Â