General Chat

Stevo985

Own e-mail address. It shows that you are not scouring the net and gives the appearance that this particular job is special.

The only way it will go as my CV is too large to be uploaded to the jobs website.

A real of the cuff thing this...but you never know!!!

Cheers buddy, like i say, im not really looking to change jobs (i suppose i am) but i was having a look on the net and there is a job going, same as i do now but an extra £5k a year and a car/allowance!

So i thought **** it...why not!

Cheers Neil.

Something like...

Dear Ms xxxxxx,

I am writing to express my interest in the role of estimator as advertised on xxxxx.

As you can see from my CV (attached) . I have 6 years experience as an estimator, working for an electrical contractor with a turnover in the region of £4-5 million.

I believe that my experience, industry industrial? knowledge and track record to date, along with my enthusiasm and dedication make me an strong ideal candidate for this role.

I look forward to hearing from you – my contact details can be found on my CV.

Yours faithfully

Wiggy

Just a couple of ideas mate? Use or abuse as you see fit?

:thumb:

Cheers Neil.

Something like...

Dear Ms xxxxxx,

I am writing to express my interest in the role of estimator as advertised on xxxxx.

As you can see from my CV (attached) . I have 6 years experience as an estimator, working for an electrical contractor with a turnover in the region of £4-5 million.

I believe that my experience, industry industrial? knowledge and track record to date, along with my enthusiasm and dedication make me an strong ideal candidate for this role.

I look forward to hearing from you – my contact details can be found on my CV.

Yours faithfully

Wiggy

Just a couple of ideas mate? Use or abuse as you see fit?

:thumb:

Already gone mate, but thanks all the same buddy! :thumb:

Â