General Chat

Stevo985

Dont get me wrong, i would give her every chance to put a stop to it herself, im just saying if that didnt work then i would have to get involved.

Hang on. That was what I said anyway!!

Trust her to sort it. Then if it got out of hand get involved.

I believe i said it first and you just copied me! 8)

Look at it this way Wigs. If a bird from work started texting you, and you weren't interested, and your missus ended up getting involved with the girl from work and texting her telling her to back off etc, would you be ok with that?

I know I wouldn't.

Genuinely, I'd find it quite cute.

If my ex started texting me, and my girlfriend didn't care, I'd be more worried about that than if she got a little bit pissy. Depends how much you care about your ex, which is the point.

Dont get me wrong, i would give her every chance to put a stop to it herself, im just saying if that didnt work then i would have to get involved.

Hang on. That was what I said anyway!!

Trust her to sort it. Then if it got out of hand get involved.

Just had 3 suits come in and give us a presentation

They were talking about upselling off a restaurant menu, One of them used the term "Desert Penetration"

It was like something off The Apprentice

Brightened up my Monday morning

Look at it this way Wigs. If a bird from work started texting you, and you weren't interested, and your missus ended up getting involved with the girl from work and texting her telling her to back off etc, would you be ok with that?

I know I wouldn't.

Genuinely, I'd find it quite cute.

If my ex started texting me, and my girlfriend didn't care, I'd be more worried about that than if she got a little bit pissy. Depends how much you care about your ex, which is the point.

There's a difference between what I said and not caring.

She (or he, depending on what situation we're talking about) should care. Of course they should. But if your gf doesn't want you involved and you get involved then you'll only piss her off.

And in the situation above, I'd be really pissed off if my bird started getting involved. In fact I don't even know why I'm saying "would", because it's happened to me, and I was really pissed off.

James Cameron, first person (and third overall) in 50+ years do dive down to the Challenger Deep. Amazing stuff. 16,155 pound per square inch pressure down there

Me too.

I wasn't even sad/gutted/annoyed when I heard the score of Saturday's game.

It was so utterly predictable I really didn't give a shit.

I know what you mean. I finished playing golf and one of the lads was looking at the scores on his phone, i didnt even think to ask about how the Villa got on, when he read the score out it was a bit like "Oh well...another beer lads?"

I didnt even give it a second thought after that.

:lol: Same.

I barely gave a shit at all. Bad times.

But its not only Aston Villa mate, its football in general. Dont get me wrong, i will watch it if its on and i will always suppost Villa, but before, if we were on telly it was a must watch thing...im not arsed either way these days if i dont watch the match.

Completely the same at this end. I've not watched Match of the day since the turn of the year and I couldnt tell you last time I watched a game in full. I don't know if its a good or a bad thing to be honest.

Same. I've hardly seen any football this season. Just haven't been bothered. No point. It's all about the money now (I know most things are, but it seems to have zapped all the passion out of the sport).

NFL is the only thing I'm watching / keeping up with at the moment.

I think I'd rather watch Villa losing to small heath than watch golf. OK, maybe not that, but you get the idea.

Only thing worse than golf on TV is golf on the radio.

Â