General Chat

Stevo985

You know, looking at the past couple of pages, I really don't know why some posters in the TTPYOTS thread think that General Chat is just filled with smut and lewd behaviour :lol:

I always wanted a lava lamp, best I ever got was a plasma ball for christmas. Then when I was 15 my mum came in to clean my room and dropped it and it broke. She did not replace it.

I'm going plasma ball and lava lamp shopping in Brum tomorrow, I have just decided. Does anyone know a place that sells these items?

I do like the shops that sell lava lamps and plasma balls. They've got all those perpetual rotating thingamebobs too. I always find a lap of those shops to be enjoyable even if I never ever buy anything in there :)

lava lamps certainly add a touch of 'i haven't had sex in a while but i like being single anyway, honest' to a room.

unless you play dark side of the moon on an eternal loop, in which case a lava lamp adds necessary ambience.

I associate them more with "The Windmills of Your Mind" and stuff like that.

I have replaced a photo of my work colleague's somewhat rotund missus on his desk with one of Jabba the Hutt. This is in retaliation for him throwing a ball into my eye yesterday with some force. I warned him he'd opened Pandora's Box.

Â