General Chat

Stevo985

At the end of the day her day job pays the bills and she can earn £350 for 3 hours work (stripping/modelling) which she saves into a bank account. Despite what some people may think about the profession I have no qualms about her doing it.

Good for you mate, im only pulling your pisser. Like you say, it's a job, its not like she's getting naked and dry humping people for money.......

:winkold:

At the end of the day her day job pays the bills and she can earn £350 for 3 hours work (stripping/modelling) which she saves into a bank account. Despite what some people may think about the profession I have no qualms about her doing it.

How much????!!!!!

Where do I sign....

guy-with-guns.jpg

How much????!!!!!

Where do I sign....

guy-with-guns.jpg

You have longer haired than i imagined!

How much????!!!!!

Where do I sign....

guy-with-guns.jpg

On my head or body?

Kudos to Dante for having that attitude... If it was me, I wouldn't be able to cope with it if I'm being entirely honest.

No nor me mate. Im laid back, dont get worried or stressed out by pretty much anything, but i couldnt cope with that.

Fair play tho Dante, your a bigger man than me for not letting jealousy get the better of you, like you say, you know she's coming home with you so who gives a ****!

How much????!!!!!

Where do I sign....

guy-with-guns.jpg

On my head or body?

Top lip. Everything else is pretty much how i imagined you! :lol:

How much????!!!!!

Where do I sign....

guy-with-guns.jpg

On my head or body?

Top lip. Everything else is pretty much how i imagined you! :lol:

60 seconds after the photo was taken I was rushed to hospital. That will teach me to leave the safety off!

Fair play tho Dante, your a bigger man than me

Kenneth-Williams.jpg

Thats why i've got a nurse and he gets a stripper!!! :P

I would imagine that statistically most nurses have been serviced far less than most strippers. So its a fairly safe assumption that Dante would need to be larger in order to make an impact.

Chucking bricks up alley's is never fun. ;)

Used to live with a lovely stripper/dancer called Elena.

She had a very jealous boyfriend that she'd met at the club where she worked. He knew the score when he started going out with her, can't see how he expected her to turn into a nun suddenly.

Anyhow one day she comes down the stairs crying. She'd finished with him the previous night, she handed me her phone - he'd left a message that morning, he was coming over to the flat to knock the doors down and murder her.

I answered the door when he arrived, he'd calmed down by then. I explained that she'd chat to him, but if he touched her I would use whatever measures it took to eject him. It went smoothly, she finished with him, he left.

The following week I'd left town to work. When I got back Flatmate 2 said she'd got back together with Mr Jealous and he'd beaten her up. Appalled I confronted her, "why are you putting up with this shit? You don't have to" sort of thing. She told me she loved him and would keep seeing him.

I told her I wouldn't listen to her being beaten up, if she insisted on seeing him she'd have to go - and she did :(

Â