General Chat

Stevo985

It's funny how threads have a tendency to go in circles. How I imagine meeting theunderstudy will go:

groundhog-day-punch-ned-o.gif

We actually won't meet really. Just a pipe dream. In the unlikely event that we do however, it'll be a brief introduction before I walk away with my father. He doesn't let me talk to people that he doesn't know.

Who said Mark Yates? The last comparison I remember on here was with some variety of adonis off Neighbours.

You said Mark Yates, or did you say Toady?

Are you in the Lower holte on Saturday then Yillan?

Coincidentally should I meet you, you would be the first VTer I have ever met.

You can then finally enter the thread 'VTer's you have met'....or something similar.

I know. I'm well excited.

Are you in the Lower holte on Saturday then Yillan?

Coincidentally should I meet you, you would be the first VTer I have ever met.

I thought I was in the Upper Holte as is usual, but I'm in the Lower on this occasion. Fate has conspired... Does a wave count as a meeting?

So cute.

Haven't you got a second city derby to lose?

Gonna try and hold out for the draw. Getting straight into Downing and Young. Stephen Carr and Liam Ridgewell will let him know he's there early on. Aggression levels at "take no prisoners". I predict at least 6 yellows. Craig Gardner to bang one in in the 85th minute.

I remember your Rogues Gallery picture so I will probably recognise you. And more than likely scream "YILLAN" at you and throw handful of peanuts at you.

You eat peanuts at a football match?

What about Cracker Jacks?

Also what's everyone got against eating peanuts at a match? They're covered in chocolate and go straight for the bag to my mouth, no need for people with nut allergies to worry.*

* Saying that peanuts aren't technically 'nuts' anyway....

Â