General Chat

Stevo985

Good luck with the order Wiggy. I received a message from Amazon the other day to say they can no longer guarantee deliver before Christmas. I'm still waiting for a CD I ordered on Dec 8th. Hope they get to you in time or that you've got her lots of other stuff to make up. You know how post natal women can get.

There just a side present really.

Ive got her a certain piece of jewellery that should keep her off my back for a while! :winkold:

*and no its not a cock ring*

Good luck with the order Wiggy. I received a message from Amazon the other day to say they can no longer guarantee deliver before Christmas. I'm still waiting for a CD I ordered on Dec 8th. Hope they get to you in time or that you've got her lots of other stuff to make up. You know how post natal women can get.

There just a side present really.

Ive got her a certain piece of jewellery that should keep her off my back for a while! :winkold:

*and no its not a cock ring*

Is it a strap on? Oh, that would actually keep her on your back :D

Just come back from 24 days in SE Asia... going from 30 degree heat to this is killing me! I'm sitting in my living room with my hoodie and beanie hat on... and i'm still cold! :-(

Sad news about Brian Hanrahan earlier.

I remember him counting them all out and counting them all back again. The Harrier pilots send him a message after their final flight last week (which he was planning on reporting on)

Â