General Chat

Stevo985

If there's grass on the wicket, let's play cricket.

Well while your in school, there is a strict 2 year rule. Once out, I reckon:

21 - limit is 17

25 - 19

29 - 21.

Not sure how I worked that out but yeah.

Clunge is clunge.

(I'm not usually so terribly uncouth, I'm just saying this to look cool in front of the other crude kids).

Sounds to me a bit like John was a teeny bit selfish here. He wanted something that his 'girlfriend'(sic) clearly didn't - as she was getting bored being a convenience - which; without knowing the full details of what is at best a sketchy setup; she was maybe entitled to be. John wanted convenience, wanted her around, wasn't really going out with her but they couldn't see anyone else either? Can he really be that surprised she wanted to feel wanted rather than something convenient?

I'd get Nick's side of this before I tossed him to the side. It's not as black and white as it first appeared - though John clearly has the moral high ground in a less-than-ideal situation that he wasn't blameless in creating in the first place. Want your cake and eat it sir?

21 - limit is 17

25 - 19

29 - 21.

That's pretty much the half your age + 7 rule.

I'm 26 and for a couple of years I've thought I wouldn't go below 20, mainly because girls younger than that are more often than not, **** annoying. But now there's this 18 year old that I could be hitting, and I'm thinking should I? I mean it's more than legal, but, 18 seems so young, but then, I don't have any other options at the moment...

**** it I'll get drunk, hit it, and then blame it on the cider.

21 - limit is 17

25 - 19

29 - 21.

That's pretty much the half your age + 7 rule.

I'm 26 and for a couple of years I've thought I wouldn't go below 20, mainly because girls younger than that are more often than not, **** annoying. But now there's this 18 year old that I could be hitting, and I'm thinking should I? I mean it's more than legal, but, 18 seems so young, but then, I don't have any other options at the moment...

**** it I'll get drunk, hit it, and then blame it on the cider.

Half plus 7 is the rule of rules. As you can see deviating by even 2 years makes you feel a bit dodgy. Stick to the rule.

Sounds to me a bit like John was a teeny bit selfish here. He wanted something that his 'girlfriend'(sic) clearly didn't - as she was getting bored being a convenience - which; without knowing the full details of what is at best a sketchy setup; she was maybe entitled to be. John wanted convenience, wanted her around, wasn't really going out with her but they couldn't see anyone else either? Can he really be that surprised she wanted to feel wanted rather than something convenient?

I'd get Nick's side of this before I tossed him to the side. It's not as black and white as it first appeared - though John clearly has the moral high ground in a less-than-ideal situation that he wasn't blameless in creating in the first place. Want your cake and eat it sir?

This is starting to sound like a really shit soap opera plot :lol:

It's probably more complicated than that even. I thought the idea was stupid but i kinda saw the logic of it, i don't think I'd want to live with my ex and know she was off being pounded by other blokes a wall away. Still, it was never going to be a great thing, the situation was stupid and we all told him so (I told more often than once that he was batting way above his average and I'd cling on for dear life, he instead accepted the relationship was basically dead but for the convenience kept this up).

Secondly, Johns gf has, even by her admittance, gone off sex and such, since her mom died she's apparently had a problem with intimacy and doesn't want to do anything like that. I know she wasn't entirely for the idea but she seemed fairly happy with it. I don't think she has any problem with feeling wanted... she did have a whinge at me the other day that she was annoyed she has had a relationship for her entire uni career.

Either way, it's ball ache for me, it's ruined this week, and potentially a friendship I wanted to last and made uni end on a sour note.

**** selfish words removed.

The golden rule (after '...pics?') is of course the half +7. It's just right. Their are exceptions of course but at the time of your life your off nailing things left right and centre, it's perfect.

21 - limit is 17

25 - 19

29 - 21.

I'm 25, going on 26. If a stunning (or at least reasonably attractive :D)17 year old tried to get with me, I certainly wouldn't turn her down....

I want enough money in my life to buy extravagent things. Not islands, planes, huge massive houses or anything too crazy.

But i'd love to go into a clothes shop and not have to look at the price tag of everything whether I'm in Primark, Burtons, H & M, Top Man etc etc.

I would also like to have a really expensive High Definition 70" T.V with a 7.1 BOSE surround system with Sky HD for the world cup.

Im sick of looking like a tramp and having to watch a 32" TV.

an extra £1000 a month would do the trick..

Yes, I am a spoilt bastard who needs to re-evaluate my life with regards to how lucky I am considering millions go to be without clean water...but hey, I've been bought into this modern society, I work hard and I rely on winning the lottery to take me to the next step. When this happens I will buy some nice clothes.

Â