General Chat

Stevo985

Anyone got any ideas for some kind of last minute prank we can pull on Friday which will make us even bigger legends?

Roof.....wait for massive crowd of people, 50 or so water bombs. :)

or tie a mate to a poll in public viewing and strip him to his boxer and whack a sign infront "please insert into me" and put a dildo next to sign. Bit harsh on your mate though although I bet you one of you would be willing to be the "victim" :)

Anyone got any ideas for some kind of last minute prank we can pull on Friday which will make us even bigger legends?

We're putting a couple of fish in the ceiling of the common room

:twisted:

We're putting a couple of fish in the ceiling of the common room

:twisted:

Out of date chicken breast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fish

I just got home from playing a game of football. I scored a decent goal, made a few good passes, headed a ball off the line....but I still suck, really. If you saw me play, you'd laugh. I can't run with the ball to save my life. And I'm a fat bastard, too.

But summer is here, the World Cup is soon, I'm drinking a cold Stella, and I'm on an endorphin high, wooooot!

I started to get the World Cup shits on Monday for the first time, cant wait, im going to be at home recuperating from an op for the whole tournament :):):)

You picked a good summer to be laid up :thumb:

Well that was interesting. Looked out my bedroom window to see some body lying in the middle of the back road. I go out to see if they're ok..some young fella completely off his head on drink and whatever. Blood all spilling out of back of his head and sick all over his mouth.

Couldn't speak to him at all so had to phone an ambulance. Ambulance man says if I didn't look out at all, chances are nobody would have found him until tomorrow morning when he'd have been dead by choking on his vomit.

That's my good deed for the year bitches!

Well that was interesting. Looked out my bedroom window to see some body lying in the middle of the back road. I go out to see if they're ok..some young fella completely off his head on drink and whatever. Blood all spilling out of back of his head and sick all over his mouth.

Couldn't speak to him at all so had to phone an ambulance. Ambulance man says if I didn't look out at all, chances are nobody would have found him until tomorrow morning when he'd have been dead by choking on his vomit.

That's my good deed for the year bitches!

Fukkin hell!

Just took down a 4 handed friendly game of poker, fiver in, 1 rebuy for the entire group in the first hour, went from being pretty down in last to first in one hand. I raise with QQ, mate reraises to an enomous degree, I push in over the top, he calls as a fairly big chip leader, turns over KK. Manage to river trips to take the chip lead and from there take it down, nice quick £17.50 and an evenings entertainment, job done.

My mate ain't best pleased though ;).

Productive day today, I just managed to get to level 16 on tetris for the first time, 157 lines.

I'm sure that 10 minutes could have been better spent but hey ho.

I want to see him at some point :)

I've had an hour break of revision today, started at 10.30. Another hour now until 7.15 before I revise again and complete another past paper and finish and go to bed about 12. Then exam at 9.15. The joy, at least it will be over with, all this work and i'll probably fail.

Â