General Chat

Stevo985

I haven't told you guys about how my new job is going.

It's going well :) Three weeks in now but I started on the week everyone got paid and so I have to wait another two weeks to see any money at all.

On the plus side though, I'm getting on with things and people are happy with me and there's only one person I've met who is a bit of a bellend because she's a whiny, high maintenance arse, but even she's not THAT bad.

I'm the only dude in the room and there are two super hot girls in there, one of whom is also hilarious and very nice, but unfortunately she's engaged. Ah well.

Seriously though, so many hot girls in Nottingham.

• Like 1

To be fair though, as nice as it is most of the time, it gets a bit awkward when they're talking about clothes or men or other girly shit.

I don't really have anyone to chat about football with. If only there were a place where football fans could gather together and chat...

My workplace is right next to The Lace Market I think. It's on High Pavement near the new art gallery or whatever it is.

It's been really nice this week with the sunny weather, so my lunchtimes have been spent admiring the views, shall we say.

Edited by Ginko

Â