Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Alan Sugar has tweeted it too. I assume he is still very much in the loop with what is going on at White Hart Lane. Still no statement on the Spurs website though.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Premature, he has not left yet. He is still the Spurs manager.

No. He "is leaving". That's all we're saying. He's the outgoing Spurs manager.

No, but you know if he doesnt get another managers job then he will be working for pretty much every media outlet in the country. Frankly, I'd rather see him back at another club.

Premature, he has not left yet. He is still the Spurs manager.

No. He "is leaving". That's all we're saying. He's the outgoing Spurs manager.

I think he will still be spurs manager when pre season starts.

Are you not watching the news? This isn't rumour. He's gone. Clean out your drawer gone. No more training for him.

Disappointing news that Rafa won't be joining us on 5 Live tomorrow night as our studio guest. Was hoping to say hello. Something came up.

— Simon Clancy (@SiClancy)

June 13, 2012

Go on then. If that isnt a way to start idle speculation then I dont know what is!

Are you not watching the news? This isn't rumour. He's gone. Clean out your drawer gone. No more training for him.

I am watching the news. Its all rumour. No concrete evidence.

It's only Ian Abrahams I know but...

Ian Abrahams ‏@Moose_talkSPORT

It is my understanding Spurs may have already met with David Moyes today and that Moyes compensation has been agreed with Everton FC

Quote of the night comes from (as ever) Twitter:

"The good news for Harry is, that his severance package from Spurs is worth £3 million, which after tax, will equate to £3 million"

I am watching the news. Its all rumour. No concrete evidence.

It was rumour last night too and Harry was out like a shot to dismiss it as rubbish. Tonight it's journos reporting it instead. It's done. Wave bye bye :) If you doubt it, go on Betfair and have a punt.

It's funny how the spurs fans hate the idea of Benitez and want Moyes but if you look at the records of the 2 managers Benitez has won titles and major trophies whilst Moyes has never won a thing.

I think Moyes has done a good job plugging away at Everton but I think they would be a real force with Benitez in there.

Â