Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

It was however with the victories against United and the "top 4" that the hype started.

I didn't realise you beat Man United. There was me thinking in the 3 matches they played you last season you lost every game by a two goal margin 8)

Lost 3-1 at home in the league.

Lost 3-1 away in the league.

Lost 2-0 away in the League Cup.

Another Spuds bullshitter...

He is talking about Leeds United in FA Cup :winkold:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was however with the victories against United and the "top 4" that the hype started.

I didn't realise you beat Man United. There was me thinking in the 3 matches they played you last season you lost every game by a two goal margin 8)

Haha, but they did technically beat them when Mendes scored but it wasn't given, im sure spurs fans claim this as a victory.

No, they technically drew.

The game finished 0-0 but the spurs fans i know say they won the game as they actually scored.

I told my Spurs supporting mate that Downing had offered as much if not more than Bale in the league, and he called (and I quote) Downing a "overpaid, useless excuse for a footballler, uttterly rubbish player"

I told my Spurs supporting mate that Downing had offered as much if not more than Bale in the league, and he called (and I quote) Downing a "overpaid, useless excuse for a footballler, uttterly rubbish player"

To be fair, I think a lot of Villa fans would have said the same a couple of years ago. I remember the stick he used to get here when he was regularly picked for England ahead of Ash. We only say different because he's been great so far this season.

Yes but I specified this season - where he's been very very good.

Spurs fans seem to have some sort of filter on, where Spurs are the greatest.

Wait so he basically says, "Gallas is better as he didn't allow his contract to run down to get a pay day, so don't boo Gallas, but Sol Campbell is fair game." He's a **** hypocritical terrrrrwat.

:evil:

Â