Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those jokes would work better if it were Arsenal playing them.

Why? :?

Because Arsene has been a huge fan of young boys during his time at Arsenal :P

There we go. :D

Spurs' new cup sponsor is Investec for the next two seasons. Rumoured to be worth upto £10-12m a year. Obviously that's going to be dependant on cup progress as well as which European tournament Spurs will be participating in during those two years.

Even so, after the £12m Autonomy deal, anything further is just more icing on the cake.

Oh, because Spurs fans and their paedophile chants are imbeciles?

I don't think you needed to remind us of that really.

Oh, because Spurs fans and their paedophile chants are imbeciles?

I don't think you needed to remind us of that really.

Given that Villa fans have made the same references regarding Redknapp in this thread, along with plenty of other insults and deragatory terms for him and a lot of other players and managers in this and other threads, what does that make Villa fans then?

Given that Villa fans have made the same references regarding Redknapp in this thread, along with plenty of other insults and deragatory terms for him and a lot of other players and managers in this and other threads, what does that make Villa fans then?

I would think that any Villa fan calling Redknapp a paedophile was a dick. I've not seen that anywhere though - but feel free to dig those posts out if I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure though that Villa fans don't have a history of calling anyone a paedophile. Pity your sorry lot can't say the same really.

Good old Spurs :crylaugh:

They have to win one match, at home to qualify for the champions league, offer anyone that and they would take it.

like fenerbahce for example?

and despite what simplyspurfect or glaston might say, in terms of an impressive away result - Şükrü Saracoğlu > white hart lane - by quite a distance in my mind too, they pulled off a better result there than they need next wednesday, this game is still on

Redknapp has a good knowledge of young boys. In fact, it's said, he has plenty of videos on his computer of them.

That's from the previous page, took the whole of four seconds to find.

I think you'll find that's what's called a joke, a piece of not particularly witty wordplay based on the name of your opponents.

Presumably there's a similar reason why Spurs fans chant "Sit down you paedophile" at Arsene Wenger?

Oh what's that? There isn't? Oh.

Redknapp has a good knowledge of young boys. In fact, it's said, he has plenty of videos on his computer of them.

That's from the previous page, took the whole of four seconds to find.

I think you'll find that's what's called a joke, a piece of not particularly witty wordplay based on the name of your opponents.

Presumably there's a similar reason why Spurs fans chant "Sit down you paedophile" at Arsene Wenger?

Oh what's that? There isn't? Oh.

Insinuating someone is a paedophile is the same thing, regardless of how you word. And it's all meant as a joking insult. If you think Spurs fans genuinely believe Wenger is a paedophile, then you're an idiot.

And the jokes originate from the fact that Wenger has a propensity for signing the youngest players possible and he has a certain look about him.

And for the record, it's not just Spurs fans that make that reference. I know for a fact that at least Man Utd and Chelsea fans do the same, and I'd imagine many other fans of other clubs joke about the same thing, they just don't chant it because they have no rivalry with Arsenal.

But, of course, when something involves Spurs, it's always a lot worse than if it was a different team involved.

I am putting 20 on Spurs going out. Young boys are good enough for a draw at WHL. :lol: Unfortunate for young boys , they deserved a bigger win. They will finish the job at WHL though and you CAN quote me on that(Provided the ref doesn't **** it up in a big way). I'll eat humble pie if I am proved wrong at the end of that tie.

And if they somehow do get through , they would do massively well to get out of the group stage , and with a strongish group , even the Europa third spot could elude them.

Â