Indian Girls

Voinjama

I'm not attracted to Indian girls, but my previous girlfriend was a short Indian girl (30cm between us). She was an awesome girl to be with. Unlike any Indian I've ever met. Very smart and sweet, atheist despite coming from a Hindu family, worked in a lab, had a very very filthy side and laughed at just about anything that was dirty or politically incorrect. The 2nd time she came over to my place she showed up in high heels and a coat, with nothing underneath. Unlike most girls she didn't crave any attention or play any games. We were together six months or so and never had any problems or fights, just enjoyed each others company. There was no passion though so when I left the country we just said goodbye and let's be friends. In retrospect it feels kinda weird that what I consider to be a perfect relationship didn't evoke any sort of feelings in me.. maybe I'm too superficial.

The girl I'm with now is a mix and got a body to die for, but with it comes some other stuff. Still a very sweet girl with a kind heart, but she a bit insecure and attention seeking. Drives me crazy sometimes!

Oriental fanny is my first love, although I'd have no problem with indian birds, any female with dark skin to be honest.

I'm in Thailand at the moment (with my wife), it's hard work walking around with my eyes on stalks at all the minge everywhere.

Thank the lord for mirror shades 8)

Are you sure it's all minge though ? :winkold:

Funny you mention that, we were in Bangkok for a couple of days last week and my missus introduced me to one of her old uni mates who looked mint.

She later told me it was a ladyboy, I couldn't believe it, I can normally spot them a mile off, as soon as they start to talk or walk around they give the game away, but this one was something else, definitly had me fooled.

I'm not attracted to Indian girls, but my previous girlfriend was a short Indian girl (30cm between us). She was an awesome girl to be with. Unlike any Indian I've ever met. Very smart and sweet, atheist despite coming from a Hindu family, worked in a lab, had a very very filthy side and laughed at just about anything that was dirty or politically incorrect. The 2nd time she came over to my place she showed up in high heels and a coat, with nothing underneath. Unlike most girls she didn't crave any attention or play any games. We were together six months or so and never had any problems or fights, just enjoyed each others company. There was no passion though so when I left the country we just said goodbye and let's be friends. In retrospect it feels kinda weird that what I consider to be a perfect relationship didn't evoke any sort of feelings in me.. maybe I'm too superficial.

The girl I'm with now is a mix and got a body to die for, but with it comes some other stuff. Still a very sweet girl with a kind heart, but she a bit insecure and attention seeking. Drives me crazy sometimes!

Very jealous.

Moving abroad was a good choice in that sense.. never been considered exotic before. There is a lot of Indians in South Africa, with Durban being the city where most of them live. A lot of them stick to themselves though.

Moving abroad was a good choice in that sense.. never been considered exotic before. There is a lot of Indians in South Africa, with Durban being the city where most of them live. A lot of them stick to themselves though.

What country were you in when you dated this Indian girl? And why are you generally not attracted to them?

What country were you in when you dated this Indian girl? And why are you generally not attracted to them?

I lived in South Africa for a few years. I'm heading back there after the (european) summer.

I don't why.. that's just the way it is. Why do you like them more than girls from other parts of the world? I could possibly come up with a few superficial reasons, but I think it rather comes down values and preferences that are somehow wired in me. I.e. I'm not at all attracted to black girls, but I have no idea why, but I have a mate who's white and loves black girls and can't stand white girls.

But anyway, if you wanna meet an Indian girl, maybe the best option is to find one who is not so involved in religion, or find someone who is a mix. This girl I met never told her family about me, but she did tell some crazy stories of how some of the Indian familes behave in such situation and what an Indian man expects from an Indian woman.

South Africa has a lot of mixed people and it sometimes confuse me. I.e. occasionally I mistake Cape Malay with Indians, and there is a lot of Indians that are highly devoted Christians that always has me wondering about where they are from. They all fall in a big group labeled as coloureds (seperated from blacks). Strangly though some coloureds are whiter then europeans. Some real beauties there.

Have a look at this girl that I took some photos of: click!

And what about this one: click! I know where she was born (you'll never guess it) but I have no idea where her family is originally from.

• 4 weeks later...

Am i the only one who gets a little excited when this topic pops up at the top of the forum? :oops:

And those girls are absolutely gorgeous. Every single one. How do you know them?

Would ya? ;-)

K9CV9.jpg

A classic example of what I was saying in the Relationship Advice thread:

Scenario 1:

She is VERY physically attractive. You get to know her, and she is also your sort of person. Result.

Scenario 2:

She is not ESPECIALLY attractive, but certainly OK. You get to know her, and she IS your sort of person. Guess what? After a while, you look again, and decide that she IS extremely attractive. This is not a case of kidding yourself, it's a reflection of how attraction works. Again, result.

Scenario 3:

She is VERY physically attractive. You get to know her, and she is NOT your sort of person. You may have a superficial sexual relationship, but the longer you know her, the LESS attractive she starts to look. It's the other side of the Scenario 2 phenomenon.

Scenario 4:

She is not ESPECIALLY attractive, but certainly OK. You get to know her, and she is NOT your sort of person. Move on.

These all fall under scenario 2 or 4. Nothing jaw-dropping glamorous, but all nice enough. The ones that proved to be nice after talking for a while whould be a "yes" (scenario 2), the others a "no" (scenario 4).

First one to be investigated (on basis of looks) would be second from the right.

Â