PL: Portsmouth h 2009/09/19 Match Thread 15:00

limpid

WooHoo 2-0, thats brilliant! how we playing, just listening to skysports but they usually talk shite!

We aren't brilliant but easily the better team and have managed to make it count, their defenders cant handle our attacking players and if Carew wasn't having a mare we could be up more.. Pompey only had one chance that I remember so defense is fine.

Did Gabby mean that finish?

He seemed to slip while shooting.

We'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one i reckon!

Cracking goal, great strength and top corner finish in off the post. Can't ask for much more :D

Gabby did slip as he hit it so he cannot have planned to put it top corner, in off the post.

I think he did, he looked towards the top left corner a split second before he hit it on the replay. Not sure about off the post though!

Its the finish he tried to pull of vs sha... shows confidence that he tried it again now.

this will really help Gabby's confidence after missing the one on one against SHA

Both goals were great strikes but that's the 2nd home game in a row Gab's scored a quality goal.

Sidwell said he rarely misses one & one's in training -he's lethal.

Definitely a confidence player & fans need to remember this next time he's going through a lean spell!!

Did Gabby mean that finish?

He seemed to slip while shooting.

We'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one i reckon!

Cracking goal, great strength and top corner finish in off the post. Can't ask for much more :D

I'll go with benefit of the doubt and say he slipped after striking it! I'm sure he'll say that as well 8)