535 members have voted

1. 1. Should O'Neill stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, why stop at one game, why not ask for MON's head after the first half of the first game, or after the first bad pass?

:lol:

No joke there was a bloke in the toilets at half time of the Wigan game who said we will go down, I told him it was only first 45 minutes of the season and he said I am a Villa fan all I can do is grumble.

.... I have a horrible feeling the the defining moment wil be..... well you know.

It won't be from a sensible point of view, but from a credibility point of view it will be Martins Moment.

In terms of team development i don't think the faithful will be able to stomach the dark side turning us over, when in fact we should be light years away from them.

it will certainly be interesting.

I can see us being out muscled again.

You know I misread "the faithful" there, as "the fanciful" ... almost Freudian :D We have a very tough start to the season, it will get worse before it gets better. Don't man the lifeboats just yet.

What exactly is very tough about:

Wigan (H)

Liverpool (A)

Fulham (H)

Birmingham (A)

Portsmouth (H)

I don't expect much from Liverpool away, but you'd be looking at 9 points from the remaining games.

Did anyone hear Martins aftermatch comments on WM tonight?

Well if you did, then like me, you will have heavy doubts on where we are supposed to be heading. He was so incoherent he could of been on smack.

It got to a point where he sounded like a complete idiot.

I got the impression hes on the verge of walking, and you know what.......he will. He will walk away because he want to keep his media image alive. Its not his fault, its the fickle fans, its the lack of investment.

Trust me, we are seeing the end play

Well by the sound of people on here:

Thanks for the memories Martin, you took us from being absolute rubbish to a really decent team.

Its a pity that people don't have patience anymore, but as you always say - 'its a results business'

and the people who are impatient have a lot more 'power' in taking the feel good factor away than the people who try to keep it up..

best of luck in whatever you choose to do next, i'll bet you'll do a cracking job at stabilising and building it.

:cry:

Â