O'Neill - stay or go, the update

Risso

Should O'Neill stay or go?  

535 members have voted

1. 1. Should O'Neill stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

i don't know what it is with villa but this always happens...

DOL took us 6th and then sensationally cocked it all up.

when teams come to villa expecting to thump us, we can surprise them and take the points. when teams come to villa expecting a proper team, we crumble at the pressure.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people think this is about 1 game? where have you been since Christmas. Saturday was a sign that over the summer we have made no progress whatsoever and GB looks to have made a very good decision. Yes early days for the season but can anyone really see a positive outcome here? Some people talk about players from Real Madrid and that just won´t happen. MON does not attract top players (not able bodied ones) - fact. He takes risks (like he's buying beef nearly out of date because it´s cheap) and when one comes off he is god.

i don't know what it is with villa but this always happens...

DOL took us 6th and then sensationally cocked it all up.

when teams come to villa expecting to thump us, we can surprise them and take the points. when teams come to villa expecting a proper team, we crumble at the pressure.

Update your sig mate. We can give the bouncer a blow job by our pretty but not very bright sister. Or we could get henchman that is bigger than the bouncer. That would also be a viable alternative. Or we could perhaps kidnap the club owner kids and apply some pressure that way. I love daft analogies.

why do people think this is about 1 game? where have you been since Christmas. Saturday was a sign that over the summer we have made no progress whatsoever

So you are saying this isn't about one game but then declaring that we have made no progress this Summer based on one game?

:shock:

why do people think this is about 1 game? where have you been since Christmas. Saturday was a sign that over the summer we have made no progress whatsoever

So you are saying this isn't about one game but then declaring that we have made no progress this Summer based on one game?

For me it is the last half of the season..and it has began as awful now as it was then. 3 wins in 18 games is ridicolous and many many manager would have lost their jobs with those stats...furthermore...the team doesnt play good. We just arent good enough...

fair point but i think you know what I mean. there is nothing to suggest that last Saturday was a break from what has become the norm.

Not sure if this is in the hitler invaded poland news but my mates who arent villa fans have started to call MON, Martin Nodeal. The crappy thing is these are separate friends who dont know each other yet have heard this doing the rounds. So its not just us that think he doesnt spend its other clubs fans as well and is been treated as a bit of a joke

Martin youve been offered Distin for 5m pounds deal or no deal

I think its a good offer but no deal

And just like that shitty game show were gonna end up with having come close to something good and ending up with a shit deal of someone like Senderos.

Sorry if everyone knew hitler invaded poland :)

Just reading over this thread, one of the main points from the lads that want MON out is that this isn't just the result of the loss to Wigan, but the poor end to last season. So how come there wasn't any MON out threads over the summer, why not at the end of last season? This one defeat can't have changed your opinion that much, this is why it screams over-reaction to me.

Just reading over this thread, one of the main points from the lads that want MON out is that this isn't just the result of the loss to Wigan, but the poor end to last season. So how come there wasn't any MON out threads over the summer, why not at the end of last season? This one defeat can't have changed your opinion that much, this is why it screams over-reaction to me.

Because the fans has given MON the benefit to have a go at the summer to strengthen the team. He hasnt done that in a way that fans are happy with...together with this his tactics are way off the mark and he also has got a team playing a very unattractive game.

It is many things on few areas that make you feel that it is enough...

Anyone who thinks MON should go is a tool.

I suggest you read the new site guidelines, and then ask yourself if your post adheres to them.

I think O'Neill should go. Is there anything you'd like to call me?

Read them and agree with them - EDIT but did you understand them? The fact you are breaking them so quickly would suggest not, name calling directed at those who have a different opinion to you isn't acceptable and will soon see you fall foul of the rules you claim to agree with. Trent.

Because the fans has given MON the benefit to have a go at the summer to strengthen the team. He hasnt done that in a way that fans are happy with...together with this his tactics are way off the mark and he also has got a team playing a very unattractive game.

It is many things on few areas that make you feel that it is enough...

Thy've given him the summer to strengthen.. yet they're calling for his head while it's still the summer. It still screams over-reaction, to me.

Â