• Top 4
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th
    • 8th - 10th
    • 11th - 14th
    • Relegation Battle

I've gone 8th-10th.

I think at the moment we have a squad that will finish 12th-14th.

However, I think we will hopefully buy that needed defender and that will put us to about 9th-10th.

I think Spurs, Man City will definately overtake us, and expect Sunderland and West Ham to be around us.

I am SO disappointed.

I have been lambasted on here time and time again. However, I said in January - we have missed a chance that will take us around 5 yrs to close - well I think I am going to be proved right.

I expected it of Ellis, I thought those days were gone, THAT is why I am so dispondant.

I've gone 8th-10th.

However, I think we will hopefully buy that needed defender and that will put us to about 9th-10th.

I think Spurs, Man City will definately overtake us, and expect Sunderland and West Ham to be around us.

I am SO disappointed.

I have been lambasted on here time and time again. However, I said in January - we have missed a chance that will take us around 5 yrs to close - well I think I am going to be proved right.

I expected it of Ellis, I thought those days were gone, THAT is why I am so dispondant.

Exactly the same choice and reasons, i feel we have weakened and Gabby could get found out this season even more...

8th - 10th...

Lack of real quality signings. I dont want MON out but I think this season will really show if Lerner believes in MON or not for the future. There is a huge risk that Lerner will decide to call the end for MON at the club. He will wait a long time though before taking any action...because everyone knows that Lerner rate MON highly.

4th for me, we have never been better for years, we will learn from last season. Our only loss is Laursen but I have a feeling that Cueller will step up after his maiden season.

Barry will not be a problem to replace.

I am more excited about next season (with Delph and Downing when he's fit) than any other season, can't wait!

I've gone 8th-10th.

I am SO disappointed.

Exactly the same choice and reasons, i feel we have weakened and Gabby could get found out this season even more...

Can't really say it any better than this

I've gone for 7th.

We're still lacking in defence, but I have no reason based on past experience to doubt that players of the right quality will come in. We could do with a bit more 'wow' in the middle of the park and I'm mildly hopeful on that score.

But I'm going to be cautious until I see precisely who these players are.

I've gone 8th-10th.

I am SO disappointed.

Can't really say it any better than this

I rarely post on these forums but for along time i have been reading things on these boards and some of the utter crap fellow villa fans talk. How on this earth do you think West Ham will be around us and Sunderland? I don't think spurs will even "jump" us. Just show some faith in MON the man who knows better then anyone on any of these message boards.

UTV

ive gone with 8th-10th aswell, we just dont have the strength and depth to keep us near the top, especially with the europa league this season.

3-4 ore signings might change my mind, but untll that happens i really think we will struggle.

I think

Liverpool

Chelsea

Man Utd

Man City

Arsenal

Everton

Tottenham

Aston Villa

Sunderland

Fulham

Because mate I see the truth. I don't see that "Harry is a candleface" and "Bruce is a potato head" and all other 10yr old crap like that.

I see Spurs with one hell of a side. Remember we gave them 25 point head start last year. They also lost Defoe one week into his return. Spurs are a top quality side, so much so that half this board want theie "cast offs".

Sunderland - you look at the name, I'll look at what they are building. Cattermole - superb player, just as good as Milner , just playing for Wigan so didnt get credit - Bent - don't get me started !

I see in Zola, a guy that when he had got the players playing in his style were a very good football side, so much so that he was being tipped with a return to Chelsea if Ancelotti wasn't released.

And who is to say Fulham wont do it again - have you forgot them. And Viduka will give them a different dimension.

I still hope we will be 3rd in February - of course I do, however we were bloody close to being out the top 10 this year - can't remember the exact total but it was around 10 points- thats 4 games. That is as close as 4 last minute goals against Everton, Hull, Blues and Arsenal.

Over the last season people on here have turned into the people they dispise most - you here it all the time "SPurs fans, thhey make you laugh, they think they have the divine right to be successful" - now, some Villa fans think we only have to turn up to get top 6 !.

I really don't see the worry in Man City, I do not rate Mark Hughes as a Manager at all...I really think they will suffer because of him.

IF they had a World Class Manager i'd be concerned, but they don't! They have a team looking for a pay cheque and a half decent Manager.

Arsenal have not improved and I guess like us are hoping the youngsters will help them. Everton have done nothing albeit keeping Lescott (who wanted some money from Man City).

Spurs are just crazy Spurs and will fail from their player being pissed everynight.

United will do as well without Ronaldo cuz' Fergie is a great Manager and hasn't hit the panick button.

Chelsea will TRY but falter at the last hurlde.

Liverpool automatically think they should win the Prem, but that will be their undoing.

It's ours to lose!!

Because mate I see the truth. I don't see that "Harry is a candleface" and "Bruce is a potato head" and all other 10yr old crap like that.

Oh right. Now I've got it. You see the truth, the rest of us are blindly following the messiah?

I think Spurs have massive and I mean massive issues in defence. They have King who is basically one twisted ankle away from retirement and Bassong as viable options for center half. Now explain to me how that situation is any different to ours? Do you see an Ashley Young in their midfield? A Stiliyan Petrov to pull the strings? They look to me to be a half finished squad, even further away than we are. They have no right at all to finish above us even on paper.

Sunderland look like they're improving. I like Steve Bruce, I don't rate Darren Bent at all but he'll do well for what they need, someone to put the ball in the net. I just like my strikers to have a bit of something else about them. Like, I dunno, John Carew. Cattermole is good, but superb? Better than Milner? Whatever dude.

Zola, good manager, West Ham. Does not compute. Will be interesting to watch.

When you started to mention Mark Viduka as a player to give a side "another dimension" as if that's a good thing, then I lost interest....