• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO ronaldo is the same, shit in the massive CL games (apart from the ones against english clubs)

Well he scored the crucial goals against Inter and Porto that got United into the semis. :winkold:

I'm probably on my own here but I keep watching Messi wanting to see this superstar player but every time I see him I think he is hugely over rated. Sure he performs against some shite sides in Europe and in Spain and scores some special goals but when it really comes to it in the big games he just doesn't produce enough in my view.

This is his 10th game against an English side and he hasn't managed a single goal, I know he is the competition top scorer but when you compare him to Ronaldo he comes up short in terms of impact.

I'm not saying Messi isn't a quality player but best in the world? Not even close in my view.

IMO ronaldo is the same, shit in the massive CL games (apart from the ones against english clubs)

watch messi week in week out he's miles better than ronaldo, watch the highlights from sat he destroyed madrid

Totally disagree. Ronaldo is the total opposite and comes up with the goods time and time again in the big games, who scored the goal to put United in the semi? Ronaldo.

No, that was Terje Hauge. This is Tom Henning Øvrebø, not the best of matches from him. But he has had about 7 good matches in the Champions League in the last couple of years, so i guess he was due a bad one.

I'm probably on my own here but I keep watching Messi wanting to see this superstar player but every time I see him I think he is hugely over rated. Sure he performs against some shite sides in Europe and in Spain and scores some special goals but when it really comes to it in the big games he just doesn't produce enough in my view.

This is his 10th game against an English side and he hasn't managed a single goal, I know he is the competition top scorer but when you compare him to Ronaldo he comes up short in terms of impact.

I'm not saying Messi isn't a quality player but best in the world? Not even close in my view.

watch messi week in week out he's miles better than ronaldo, watch the highlights from sat he destroyed madrid

P.S - I don't need to watch the highlights I watched the game live. As for what he did to Real I don't rate Real much at all, just look what Liverpool did to them they certainly aren't amongst the best sides in Europe.

Messi just doesn't produce against the very best sides.

Its one of my pet hates this type of phrase that keeps coming up. Almost all of the worlds top players apparently "don't do it in the big games" Utter bullshit.

Â