144 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Nando's?

• Love it!
    • Like it
    • Its ok but over-rated
    • Don't like it
    • Never eaten there

What do you think of Nando's?

i think we have got at least 10 Nando's in Birmingham (& surrounding areas), and i love the food there.

Do you think its great, or its ok, or its over-rated, or you don't like it?

or maybe you've never been to it.

also, do you class it as a fast-food place, or a restaurant?

never been ..there's one near me in Staines where i go to the cinema but to be honest I always end up in the place next door that does a pretty good steak ..including a 64 oz challenge that I really must attempt sometime before i die

I had extra hot once before a night out on the toon. Honestly, I almost shit myself in the que to get into the union.

Don't mind a nandos now and then, but I think it is far too pricey. You can buy the marinade in the supermarket, its just as nice.

it only cost me £20 for two people...not bad considering its a pretty healthy meal if you have 1/2 chicken, rice and corn on the cob.

i love and i go regularly, particularly if i got to the cinema on broadstreet which i got to 2/3 times a week.

extra hot all the way..

but if you go an help yourself to the sauces, if you have garlic or the other one (somethin like herb sauce) they are much hotter than the extra extra hot bottles (the black one)

You can buy the marinade in the supermarket, its just as nice.

i've found the marinade in the supermarkets don't taste the same.

still taste very nice though, just not the same flavour.

also, i found the best flavour of sauces is to mix a bit of the Wild Herb, Garlic & Hot.

that way you get a sauce which is lemony, herby, garlicy & spicy :D

i love nandoes however its gone downhill. back in the day was cheaper and you use to get huge portions now, its more expensive and portions are smaller, so i smply ahve cut down going as i feel its a rip off even though its delicous

Â