What do you think of Nando's?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Nando's?

• Love it!
    • Like it
    • Its ok but over-rated
    • Don't like it
    • Never eaten there

It's sells Super Bock at nearly £4.00 for a small bottle, it's about 40p in Lisbon

If you can find Super Bock for 40p anywhere in the world, I will buy 100 off you.

Especially the other Bock, the darker stuff. ****, that stuff ruined a relationship :D

Crazy stuff man.

Love it but its defo got more expensive and the portions smaller.

Not seen their spec lately, but I doubt that the chicken is smaller.

growing smaller chicken ain't efficient the way things are set up now

they give you slightly less chips nowadays.

still 1/2 chicken & chips & a side is quite filling.

• 5 months later...

Had to find this to say how much I'm addicted to nandos. I love spicy food and beleive it or not chicken is my favourite meat (yes I class it as meat), so this is just a match made in heaven. I normally have a half chicken (extra hot of course) with fries and garlic bread but yesterday I got my book stamped to the free 1/4 chicken so I ended up have that too, could hardly move after but was blumin' gorgeous. Although the last two i've had there wasn't any extra extra hot sauce, have they stopped doing it?

Yeh I like Nandos. I feel they're getting a bit stingy though lately. Still a quality meal to have though.

Anyone tried Mogo? It's like Nandos but with all different meats. It's shit though, tiny tiny portions. For 10 quid I expect more than a tiny piece of lamb and a handful of fries.

Â