The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and The Nightmare Before Christmas earlier. Also Shawshank but only because my dad stuck it on, it wasn't a part of my festive film watching.

Then in a little while I'm going to watch Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights as per my annual Christmas Eve tradition.

Not exactly a film but i watched 1000 goals of aston villa the dvd i got for crimbo

I savoured every goal even from the likes of oyvind leonhardsen

we really have had some quality strikers over the years

Shame i was to young to miss the likes ot Atkinson Saunders e.t.c 

Garry Parker really surprised me scored some nice goals from midfield wish we had someone like him with goals in him from that area

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

Watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and Home Alone 2: Lost In New York on Christmas Eve... two good festive movies  :)

Last night it was Iron Man 3 (ok, better than the previous ones) and Alice In Wonderland (crazy!)

Garry Parker really surprised me scored some nice goals from midfield wish we had someone like him with goals in him from that area

My first hero. Whilst everyone else rightfully fawned over God, the mercurial talents of Atkinson and the goals of Deano, Parker was by far my favourite. Milner-esq.

My first hero. Whilst everyone else rightfully fawned over God, the mercurial talents of Atkinson and the goals of Deano, Parker was by far my favourite. Milner-esq.

Nearly every goal he scored was a cracker from outside the area as well i do see the milner comparison

Last night it was Iron Man 3 (ok, better than the previous ones)

Iron Man was brilliant, Iron Man 2 was naff, Iron Man 3 was absolute rubbish. What they did with The Mandarin is unforgiveable.

Shane Black? Well action films are his thing I suppose, though I think he was better back in the 90s with The Last Boy Scout. He made a mess of Iron Man 3 though. I'd like to know how much input Jon Favreau had. Then again he lost my support when he did Iron Man 2, which after the great job he did with Iron Man really disappointed me.

I'm now of the opinion that Joss Whedon should direct every Marvel movie from now on.

Edited by Ginko

Â