World of Warcraft

The_Rev

IMO the most important thing to win AV, is Warriors who isnt afraid of dying. Just charge in and make havoc.. love it

Yep, I do that quite alot tbh. I usually go for melee attacks that cause multi-dmg like Whirlwind, Sweeping Strikes etc. In fact, with enrage activated its possible to do some great damage. Particularly good time to use it is around flags, when the Alliance are either gathered around it defending or trying to capture - they **** hate that!

As far as not being bothered about dying is concerned, well, its part of the fun really and the best way for a War to get rage built up is by getting knocked about a bit first so a few clumps dont go amiss anyway. We're not exactly the shy retiring sort.

Agree with Tarj on the skill thing too, I play much better and know alot more of the Wars attacking ins and outs since I've been caning BG.

But I've got Frooooooooooosssstttttt Shoooooocccckkkkkk!

I love the Baron Run, the graphics inside are amazing, the burning houses and stuff, quite brilliant.

Even though the drops really piss me off!

Want to a LBRS, and UBRS and Scarlet Strat over the weekend, not done them yet. Still only 30% of the way to L60 as well.....

I didn't do a single strat, scholo or BRS until I hit 60, and as for BG, I don't really get it. All I do is kill people, at the Horde camp because the allies have always progressed that far... Its definitely nothing I can spend all night on, the fun in pvp is killing them in the open world, BG feels somewhat contrived. No offence Si but if its the only reason you're staying on, you might as well ditch the monthly fee and play Half Life. A 60 not doing instances is like a bird not nagging...

Agree with Dan, I find BG's dull after a while. Doesn't matter how good/bad you are, you'll still die/kill in equal measure.

Anyway, can anyone suggest a decent guild. Don't think Perfect Dark is much cop to be honest, all the groups I seem to be doing are with other guilds.

Agree with Dan, I find BG's DOL after a while. Doesn't matter how good/bad you are, you'll still die/kill in equal measure.

Anyway, can anyone suggest a decent guild. Don't think Perfect Dark is much cop to be honest, all the groups I seem to be doing are with other guilds.

You could try the Old Grudge, they only take people over 25yrs old so you don't get any anoying kids :lol:

No I wouldn't, theres a lad called Heelfaction who's much more fun than you.

Riss I see what you mean, I ditched PdarkX because they pretty much suck, but then I couldn't find a ZG guild that needed rogues so I rejoined. I'm sticking with them to see what their ZG runs are like, they will be shit, but at least I'll get to see what 40 man raids are like and get some experience. Most guilds you have to officially apply for now, the people from Malice, Helgira and Surge all seem nice chaps, but theres no getting in there....

Well its been fun and I suppose one of us had to go first. Just thought about it for a bit and tbh I can't see me wanting to level another char to 60 and I won't bother with things like MC etc so apart from BG which i do find fun but ultimately whats left after that?

Maybe we can get together on another MMORPG in the future sometime, I hear Vanguard is going to be the next big thing so thats something to look out for.

Its been ace playing with you all and special thanks to Nays for persuading me to get it in the first place.

Siongest, lvl 60 Warrior (retired).

Just like Rank in WoW is not a measure of player skill, just means you've spent more time in the BGs.

Thats not true. I have ofc. spent more time in the BG, but spending time in PvP BG's makes you know your own race better. Im much more skilled in PvP now, simply because of the experience you get from BG's. You learn your weakness and strength, and you learn it the hard way ;)

And the equipment bonuses are very good too.

I'm afraid it is true Tarj. Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

The gain rank for getting honour, not "knowing your race". You get honour in a BG for losing, for other people's kills, for winning. You get honour regardless of what you do. You can stand there doing **** all and get honour. That is why the term BG farming popped up.

It's why you come across people with high ranks who are absolutely shite at PvP. You see, the "PvP" in a BG isn't skillful at all - it is known as zerging. My 7 players can kill your 1 player. My 1000+ shadowbolt can kill Warriors with ease (that is a warrior who only has 146 life left from the other 6 players beating on him and doesn't know I'm standing there).

The best, and I mean best, PvP players are the duelers. The only tue measure of a players PvP skill is their ability to fight one on one from a fair start and dominate. In a duel, it is a game of class strategy and really knowing your opponent.

If you really want to show your PvP worth, the arena to do it is just outside Orgrimmar gates...

Well its been fun and I suppose one of us had to go first. Just thought about it for a bit and tbh I can't see me wanting to level another char to 60 and I won't bother with things like MC etc so apart from BG which i do find fun but ultimately whats left after that?

Maybe we can get together on another MMORPG in the future sometime, I hear Vanguard is going to be the next big thing so thats something to look out for.

Its been ace playing with you all and special thanks to Nays for persuading me to get it in the first place.

Cn i have ur epixx and gold plzzzz??? for mi epixz mounttzz!!!1111

/mourn

I'm the opposite, I can't wait until I'm face to face with Ragnaros, but each to their pwn I suppose...Are you saying that you're gonna unsubscribe?

hehe, that was an accidental "pwn" - but I'm leaving it there...

Â