World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I went down to London for the LK launch, good times. I didn't get to play it as early as people just just preordered it, but at least I have my collector's edition box signed by Paul Sams. :P

Mind you, I also go to BlizzCon. Only 6 months until the next one! :D

Sorry I underestimated the level of geek-ness... lol

I have never been to a midnight launch and regard people who go to them as a bit silly. Therefore I am not a geek. And that's water-****-tight.

I have however, been on WoW at four in the morning with you, Nays and the others, so I put it to you that you are in fact, geeky as ****.

The prosecution rests m'lud.

Sorry I underestimated the level of geek-ness... lol

I have never been to a midnight launch and regard people who go to them as a bit silly. Therefore I am not a geek. And that's water-****-tight.

I have however, been on WoW at four in the morning with you, Nays and the others, so I put it to you that you are in fact, geeky as ****.

The prosecution rests m'lud.

Water tight Risso. WATER-****-TIGHT I SAID.

Haha, I like it!

And I'd go to a midnight launch, why not?

But yes, if you've pulled an all-nighter (c'mon we've all done it...) you are officially, set in stone, cold hard factually a geek.

I went to the midnight launch of WoTLK and TBC if I remember correctly. I also went to the midnight launch of the last Harry Potter book. I think I'm long past the realm of being a geek.... :shock:

Plus I've pulled more than a few all-nighters. I don't consider myself to be a geek though in all honesty. I'd rather spend a few hours playing a game than watching TV. I actually think it is better than spending that time watching TV and uses more brain power. Each to their own.

Just been through all of my characters and I have roguhly five months played time in total.....

Although I'm going to use the amount of time I played after my transplant as a big excuse for this (despite the fact that I played it before and after this period).

Quite scary....

163 days on my warlock

At least 25 on the Mage, maybe more.

Probably another 10 on other alts.

In my defense, I did manage to get a lady pregnant during this period of my life.^_^

163 days on my warlock

At least 25 on the Mage, maybe more.

Probably another 10 on other alts.

In my defense, I did manage to get a lady pregnant during this period of my life.^_^

Same here. Twice in fact!

Â