World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Pwn_Shop.jpg

Lets whine over mass dispell, but accept CoS :lol::crylaugh:

I don't claim my rogue is gimped in the arena though

Thats because CoS is a survivability spell, Mass Dispell isnt. Newb.

Really annoyed. I had a couple of quests to do in The Barrens, made my way to the sites and found a lvl 70 Druid helping out a lvl 15 character by completely killing off all the enemy.

:evil:

On top of that I get challenegd to duels by lvl 70+ characters.

A lot of clearings in the woods on that game thats for sure.

Really annoyed. I had a couple of quests to do in The Barrens, made my way to the sites and found a lvl 70 Druid helping out a lvl 15 character by completely killing off all the enemy.

hate to say it again Ali, but if you were on Tarren Mill you would have the same sort of assistance.

hate to say it again Ali, but if you were on Tarren Mill you would have the same sort of assistance.

I'd like to go to Tarren Mill but I have mates on Doomhammer and can't persuade them to shift!

I might come across when I am around lvl 40 (shouldn't take long I am off work this week :lol: )

Pwn_Shop.jpg

Right.

Pwn_Shop.jpg

Right.

I just wanted to make the quote box bigger.

Motes of Water can be grinded several places, but its decent in Terrokar and Nagrand. Motes of Air can you grind in SMV, but at a much better rate IMO.

That mace though, looks not only very good, but very easy to make. Or is that only me?

Motes of Water can be grinded several places, but its decent in Terrokar and Nagrand. Motes of Air can you grind in SMV, but at a much better rate IMO.

That mace though, looks not only very good, but very easy to make. Or is that only me?

It is relatively easy yes, I shall look forward to **** up some clothies with it in PvP. :twisted:

Should have these by the weekend too...

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28855

Not bad for a bit of Arathi grinding.

Talking of which, I was in the biggest Arathi massacre ever last night. The BG took about 2-3 minutes and we were pumelled around 2000 - 100. I'm assuming (and hoping) they were a pre-made.

haha, its highly likely.

We had a really good premade over Xmas in the Dashers, we were faming AB five nights a week. You can probably still see the old posts about it if you search.

Truth is a premade team using Ventrilo will beat a pickup who arent communicating 99 times out of 1000, regardless of gear. Groups are all about communication, and i think AB is the place on the game where this is more important than anywhere else.

And as i spent oo, three minutes of my life doing this ill copy paste it here as well as on Wowrush.com

With The Armory, you can check on your guild members stats.

Now a few people have written Armory codes, so you can really get a good comparison of your guild. Check this:

class comparison

Reputations (keys and attunements)

Reputations (full)

Tradeskills

**LAST UPDATED TUESDAY 19th JUNE 2007**

The original link can be found here: http://wow.tachyonsix.com/armory/

Dunno whether you INM boys would find any use for that on your guild website. Its very handy to see the relative strength of you and your guild.

Edit: decided to add the INM one.

INM guild stats

Looking at getting this...

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28440

Nice crafted Mace.

I assume I can farm Primal Air and Water in the same way I do Fire and won't have to go to any Instances for them?

That mace becomes Deep Thunder: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28441 with some primal nethers. More DPS, Better stats and a truly sick proc. You will need to run a few heroics, but the weapon is bloody scary. :shock:

Deep Thunder becomes Stormherald if you can get into Serpentshrine Cavern (25 man): http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28442#z0z

Quite frankly, thats an IWIN :shock: :shock:

Looking at getting this...

I assume I can farm Primal Air and Water in the same way I do Fire and won't have to go to any Instances for them?

whats wrong with instances?

Â