World of Warcraft

The_Rev

All night questing and am at 51% through level 60. Made about 80G altogther tonight from vendoring q rewards and from the qs themselves, plus I sold a green for 25G.

So Dan - it's clear the levels are a lot longer to get through, but is the jump between levels bigger? With my shammie and druid I've always been able to take on non elite stuff 3 levels above me, and 4 with my hunter, but wondered whether the level lengths, along with notes about how green l63 stuff is better than 60 epic as discussed on the forums, does it mean the game has got much tougher? Or longer?

You will do 60-61 faster than you did 59-60 Juju, thats for sure. The game throws XP at you as soon as you go through the portal.

How that will scale to 70 i dont know.

Gold is also a piece of piss to come by at the moment, but its something of a false economy i guess as the price of stuff is also higher.

hemanjm6.th.jpg

My first screenshot of TBC. Im sure i dont need to explain the reference, but ive tried to talk to the pet and ive left my mouseover the short guy so you can see his name on the tooltip.

Gold is also a piece of piss to come by at the moment, but its something of a false economy i guess as the price of stuff is also higher.

And I imagine the stuff in my bank like Mooncloth will become of less value, as better items drop in Outlands.

:-S

this might have been posted before, but its nice

If you use a lot of that Ace2 stuff, its an updater. The Mods you have it will update for you. Just install it. Extract it. Run it. Press F4 and then f12. Bobs yer uncle.

Nope. Tried it but the executable fails. Bummer.

As for BC - played for 1 hour, did 2 quests and already swapped out my epic Skyfury Helm for some quest green.

Still not replaced anything yet.

Ive found the early greens/blues to be of around Molten Core quality. Sometimes they will have one amazingly high stats (damage, stamina, etc) but are not as "complete" as decent BWL stuff. I dont want to lose resists. I certainly dont want to give up set bonuses. But i do think that by the time im 62, 63 ill be pretty much saying goodbye to Nemesis.

Ive upgraded nearly all my stuff- though as Id only got to 60 most of it was tier 0.5 type stuff. Its a bit crazy that thye've done this though it seems to me that all the 60 content is now redundant (strat scholo, UBRS, MC, Naxx) etc. Whats the point in doing these now if you can get better rewards for killing 20 hellboars? I wonder what they are going to do with all this content long term? make it more difficult? Leave it for the few that don't buy TBC- though the ahs will soon be flooded with good gear.

There are still many items in AQ40 and Naxx which are the best available until lvl 70, but thats not the point. Now the game once again is all about levelling :)

Don't worry Limpid, I'm still only a third of the way through L60, so will probably be 5 levels behind Mr "Don't stop to sleep or eat" Evildan by the weekend!

Spent most of last night exploring. Did a few early q's but got fed up queuing for mobs! Also did HC Furnace, with me as only healer, piece of piss! (Even with Gurok's frankly terrible tanking!)

Don't worry Limpid, I'm still only a third of the way through L60, so will probably be 5 levels behind Mr "Don't stop to sleep or eat" Evildan by the weekend!

Spent most of last night exploring. Did a few early q's but got fed up queuing for mobs! Also did HC Furnace, with me as only healer, piece of piss! (Even with Gurok's frankly terrible tanking!)

That was probably one of my best game experiences ever. Walked through the Dark Portal just after 12, shortly after, Tarj arrived, and we just hammered the place all night. He had a bit of a nap in the morning, I had a short break for some food, which meant I got a bit ahead in terms of xp. Then I dinged around midday and went to sleep. We must have done about 35 quests, a full instance and loads of exploring. I'm taking levelling easy now, I was the first Dasher to 61, I won't be the first to 70, I'm in no rush to get back to endgame instances yet.

Went back to a couple of old gankspots at level 62. WPL, Silithus. Bagged a couple of 60's in the plaguelands. Silithus had quite a few questers (i guess its a normal zone again now no one in interested in the rep grind) and watching people run from you like bitches is funny.

Couldnt get a rogue though. Mr Night Elf racial super stealth & vanish. Dan, how often to Humans players say that perception is a shit racial? Seeing a rogue jump of a mount and instantly disappear into thin air just doesnt happen to them, does it?

Â