World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Dan was grinding some mobs, and clearly didnt see another threat hiding in the horizon...

god i laughed!

danol7.th.jpg

patsux7.th.jpg

These **** mobs wouldnt stop following us

I fail to see how something that is about two hundred feet tall and shakes the screen when he is nearby can sneak up on people. But thats not why im posting this message. Im posting to say that there are good whines and there are great whines. This is a great whine.

I know i shouldnt, but i gotta boast.. just a little bit.

cool2uy8.th.jpg

This is actually relevant, i just found it cool :P

VE healing! i was in shadowform the entire instance, never did one heal. The healing in itself is ofc. massively overhealing, but non-theless impressive. The shaman was our dedicated healer.

lallqw7.th.jpg

next instance. Whos your daddy 8)

pwndyk0.th.jpg

Highest SW:D crit so far 1899 i think. Fantastic but lethal spell. Killed myself one time already :lol:

I fail to see how something that is about two hundred feet tall and shakes the screen when he is nearby can sneak up on people. But thats not why im posting this message. Im posting to say that there are good whines and there are great whines. This is a great whine.

And hunters can't make water, or portals, or summon people! I trust Blizz is on the case as we speak!

I didn't know you could kill the Fel reavers Sie, at least not until 70, you sure you killed one? :shock:

and lol at those mobs Tarj, can't believe we kited them that far.

And hunters can't make water, or portals, or summon people! I trust Blizz is on the case as we speak!

Heh heh...

Wait till he gets Ghost Wolf: a 40% speed increase compared to aspect of the cheetah's 30%. Nerf!

*e-peen alert* Got my highest Windfury crit ever yesterday. A clothie in the Ramparts for 1k normal then 1.5k wf. Damn thing dropped so I didn't get my third swing :cry:

I didn't know you could kill the Fel reavers Sie, at least not until 70, you sure you killed one? :shock:

and lol at those mobs Tarj, can't believe we kited them that far.

Ive killed one.

People are pulling them into Thrallmar and the Horde are going 30 or 40 people on it.

They are just regular elite mobs. The only reason they require such a big group is down to the level based chance to hit. When players are level 70 i think that five man group to kill one will probably be overdoing it. I dare say Hunters will be able to solo them as they appear to be extremely kiteable.

Mages get their counterspell back and Mana shield gets a massive buff. Improved Firebolt and Improved Frostbolt have been nerfed for some strange reason.

The Warlock dot nerf of 2.03 hits Priests (albeit less hard)

Hunters get some damage nerfs.

Blue

The 2.0.6 Public Test Realm is now live!

You can begin downloading the PTR client and *copying characters at the following link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/ptr/

Please be sure to take any discussion of the PTR to the Test Realm Forum here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11572&sid=1

*PTR Character copies are planned to become available at 12:01 AM PST January 21.

The latest patch notes can always be found at http://worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/

Hunters

* "Silencing Shot" now does only 50% of weapon damage instead of 75%.

* The base damage for "Arcane Shot" has been reduced by about 9% and the bonus damage from ranged attack power reduced from 20% to 15%.

* The bonus damage for "Barrage" is now 4/8/12% for ranks 1/2/3.

* The bonus damage for "Improved Barrage" is now 4/8/12% for ranks 1/2/3.

Mages

* Each rank of "Improved Fireball" now reduces your spell damage coefficient by 2%.

* Each rank of "Improved Frostbolt" now reduces your spell damage coefficient by 2%.

* "Counterspell" no longer triggers the global cooldown.

* "Mana Shield" now absorbs magical damage as well as physical damage.

Priests

* The bonus coefficient for "Shadow Word: Pain" has been reduced by about 9%. This should result in about 5% less damage done by "Shadow Word: Pain" for the typical priest.

Bug Fixes

* The "Frozen Shadoweave Boots" will now properly increase shadow damage.

* Players will no longer lose control of their character if they tryto talk to an NPC while mobs are aggro on them.

* The /equip command will now work on pieces of gear that are not in your primary bag.

* Fixed an issue that was causing some players to disconnect in Hellfire Citadel:Blood Furnace.

* The "Corruptor" 4 piece set bonus will now be properly applied.

* The Legion Fel Cannons at Forge Camp Anger in Blades Edge will now properly spawn above ground.

* The Arena queue tooltip will now show the arena that the player is queued for.

* Fixed an error that was causing players to disconnect if they tried to socket a gem that had been gift wrapped.

* Fixed an error that was causing players to disconnect forming a party with other members in the same area.

* Pet icons will now properly update in the Stables window.Improved the robustness of the pet action bar display. It is now less likely to be accidentally blocked by addons.

* Players will no longer hear the gong sound repeated after initially joining a queue for the battlegrounds.

* Having a group invite declined while queued via "Looking for More" will no longer remove you from the queue.

* Nethershards will no longer cost honor to purchase but will cost gold instead.

* Players will no longer be given access to both quest lines followingthe Declaration of Allegiance to the Scryers or Aldor in Shattrath City.

Been there, done that! Why do you think i get ganked all the bloody time :lol:

Fairly sure im blacklisted my some guilds!

pretty6ed.th.jpg

Pretty eh! Belf city!

And btw. Nays Apparantly they have fixed it so that Fort does get upgraded with levels. PW:S is still shit though, but Fort at lvl 70 moves from 54 untalented to 79. Thats 100 stamina on one buff :!:

Fixed an error that was causing players to disconnect if they tried to socket a gem that had been gift wrapped.

How the hell do bugs like this come about?

I was just thinking exactly the same thing!

L62 at last, and about half way to L63, god this is going to be slow progress.

Did 2 furnace runs and a slave pens, and the only things that dropped were tank and hunter items! The more things change, the more things stay the same!

Shammies have got the ability to recall totems now at last, it's soooooo useful.

No more Shammy class leader wiping raids with left over totems then?

I was the first Dasher to hit 61, and everyone subsequently thought I'd race to 70, i'm pottering along at 63, whilst we already have dashers at 67. I'm enjoying questing at the moment, and have no desire to power through the levels.

and yes Riss, its always mail that drops, and we rarely have any mail wearers in our 5 mans!

BTW, where have all the Shaman gone? Rerolled? You're the only one I've seen Riss

Â